Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

800 Billion Dollar Stimulus Bill.

Here is another view of this 800 Billion Dollar Economic Stimulus Bill. I strongly encourage everyone to listen to this podcast. This individual is a Libertarian but with this podcast that’s not really reflected or pushed. This podcast is a brake down of what really is being done with our money. It highlights items that even the conservative news fails to mention.

(For the record: I am not a Libertarian, but I do listen to a lot of this mans podcasts for he presents issues not as Libertarian but rather as an individual trying to make it in this country just as we all are. So don’t let the label Libertarian keep you from listening.)

Episode-132- The 800 Billion Dollar Economic Stimulus Only Stimulates Big Government [46:19m]:

One of today’s biggest stories the 800 Billion Dollar Economic Stimulus championed by the Democrats in Congress and Barak Obama. Yet what does this bloated bill stimulate?

· Understanding the Stimulus is IN ADDITION TO the budge it is not the government budge for 2009

· Just Some of the Items in this superposed “stimulusâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

And I still get envelopes in the mail for donations and I do donate to some. I got one from the AICR and on the back of the remittance slip I wrote:

"Sorry I could not send more money at this time but I have been out of work for a couple months now and besides I am helping to bail out the BANKS and the ILLEGAL ALIENS"

I usually do add statements like that (STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION)when I send in bills to the banks. On the backs of the envelopes

Just my way of spreading the word
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

They always refer it to billions of dollars when in fact it runs into the trillion mark ranges......BIG DIFFERENCE!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Also, strong "behind the scenes" efforts are being made to remove the amendments requiring the use of E-Verify to certify legal status to work in the United States from the Senate or final Stimulus spending bill.

Send FREE MAILS OR FAXES TO YOUR SENATORS asking that they "Retain E-Verify in the Stimulus Bill" through the Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS) website:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-144549.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where is the money for this trillion dollar folly coming from? The government will issue bonds and pay interest on them. But who will buy the bonds? The Arabs and the Chinese? Where will they get the money? They will have to sell a lot more junk and oil to the U S? How will the U S pay for the junk products and foreign oil if unemployment is so high and everybody is afraid to spend money? Are you starting to see why the current version of the stimulus bill is a bad idea?