Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

8am Chicago time -Wkgn Latina Activist on Radio -soon

http://1220wkrs.com/pages/93518.php

Here's the link. Should be very very interesting. This is Margaret Carrassco our local activist. The host said she is bringing people with her -probably that Chicago group.

Here's a clip of her. The redhead.

http://cltv.trb.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What shade of hair color is that? Bo Bo the Clown?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Dixie wrote:

Could be the Bozo the Clown shade. I remember watching Bozo when I was a kid, and that hair certainly looks familiar. Unfortunately, I never had the pleasure of seeing Bo Bo the Clown. Were Bozo and Bo Bo similar in physical appearance? :

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She's on now. Feels it will be redundant. The host is boxing her right in the corner.

And finally, I hear Ms. Carasco admit she's not an attorney yet.

The dance continues!

Don't know if they'll take calls but

847-244-1220

The host knows her stuff. This is delicious.

Am listening to her also, Fedup. She's asking people to come wearing all white, and bring American flags. Hmmmm never seen them bring American flags before....

yes, they're going to be taking calls... OMG you guys need to listen to this woman...around and around she goes...where she falls nobody knows!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Dixie wrote:

Could be the Bozo the Clown shade. I remember watching Bozo when I was a kid, and that hair certainly looks familiar. Unfortunately, I never had the pleasure of seeing Bo Bo the Clown. Were Bozo and Bo Bo similar in physical appearance? :
    Bo Bo is the little plastic punching bag clowns. I remember Bozo and Captain Kangaroo too!

Dixie

Margaret is getting spanked hard!

She is avoiding!

They are taking phone calls in a moment.

Dixie

MW
    Wow, Margaret was beat like a drum! What a loser.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Excellent interview.

I think this topic will be on all day if you want it on in the background.

Host just said something interesting 'rent-a-crowd.' They are bringing crowds...

We learned that Waukegan businesses that are not putting up the boycott signs are being intimated against/threatened by the Chicago group.