Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

96% of Texans vote to stop illegals, Media ignores it

Just another example of how the media lies. I had to REALLY search to find the results of the Immigration question on the republican primary ballot yesterday. I couldnt even find it on the Chronicle wensite. It took some digging to find it on this.

96% were for the state enforcing immigration law!!!! 1,267,411 voted for it and only 48,113 were against.

But did you hear ANY of this from anyone in the media? Silence! Crickets chirping!

Here is the one link I could find on it.

http://www.click2houston.com/politics/1 ... etail.html

Excellent. Thank you TrueTexan.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wording of the Referendums:

Two Republican Ballot Referendums March 4th, 2008.

The first referendum:
    Immigration
    "Federal, state, and local officials should be required to enforce U.S.
    immigration laws in order to secure our borders."

The second referendum:
    Photo ID
    "The Texas Legislature should make it a priority to protect the integrity of our election process by enacting legislation that requires voters to provide valid photo identification in order to cast a ballot in any and all elections conducted in the State of Texas."

Texas has not posted the state wide election results yet. You can access county-by-county information.
    http://enr.sos.state.tx.us/enr/

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The results are certainly excellent but the complete shunning of this vote by the local media is shocking. I mean, not ONE story about such an impressive victory?

Granted, I havent searched every media website but the Houston Chronicle has extremely detailed coverage on every race including obscure local commissioner races but NOTHING on this huge statewide condemnation of illegal immigration?

I know the media is pro illegal but this really takes the cake.

The second referendum:
    Photo ID
    "The Texas Legislature should make it a priority to protect the integrity of our election process by enacting legislation that requires voters to provide valid photo identification in order to cast a ballot in any and all elections conducted in the State of Texas."
    This was an equally impressive victory. 94% for (1,237,776) and 6% against(80,314).

Link here:

http://www.click2houston.com/politics/1 ... etail.html

well then if that's the case let's contact the media with appropriate prodding and call them on this result!

Contact Lou Dobbs!

I suspect that Lou Dobbs has been castrated.

I suspect that Lou Dobbs has been castrated.
    I've noticed that since that encounter with Janet (LaRaza) Lou doesn't have guests anymore regarding illegal immigration on his TV program. I wonder if he will have any on his radio program?

The Houston Chronicle is owned by the Hearst Corporation, their CEO is George Hearst Jr. Their e-mail contact is: HearstNewspapers@hearst.com.

You might ask Mr. Hearst why he hates Americans and our Constitution so much as to engage in blatant propaganda against us/it.

You know something else I have noticed about all of these media owners. They are all rich white guys. I think it is time they start practicing what they preach to us. I think they should give half of what they own and control of their companies to third world illegal aliens. If they don't they are hateful racists.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast