Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Abagond on Arizona SB1070, complete and utter nonsense!

Newbie here, i joined because i believe in LEGAL immigration and america should protect itself from the border jumpers, period.

I read a post about this topic by a guy called Abagond and the author tries to twist the reality and make this about race, this is not racism its AMERICAN LAW:
    http://abagond.wordpress.com/2010/04/29/arizona-sb1070/

Notice in the comments people that support the law are slandered and called racist for supporting basic immigration law.
    And those who don’t support the law cry racism and “feel sorryâ€
    Give me liberty or give me death!

Those

Those who want to flood our country with migrant peoples have a dark and sinister political and social agenda. Its less about the migrant peoples, as some are good and some are bad depending on the individual, and more about what they are trying to do to our country and its laws...They will use all the dirty and nasty tricks and accusations possible to further their agenda as these migrants translate into political power for the left.

Well said!

I can see that they are just trying to get the latino vote by allowing illegal people to break the law and force their way into the country.

They are wrong on so many levels but they want everyone to side with them and feel sorry for them! HA!

I don't feel sorry for somebody that knowingly breaks the law then uses guilt-tripping and sob-sister stories to get sympathy and avoid the rules.

Re: Those

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Those who want to flood our country with migrant peoples have a dark and sinister political and social agenda. Its less about the migrant peoples, as some are good and some are bad depending on the individual, and more about what they are trying to do to our country and its laws...They will use all the dirty and nasty tricks and accusations possible to further their agenda as these migrants translate into political power for the left.

I for one am tired of the race card excuse!

I know many people that EARNED their USA citizenship with some pride and gratefulness!

I don't want to see America turn into La Raza land!
    Mexico is bad news its corrupt enough we don't need that country open to the United States.

Its already ridiculous enough that we deal with illegals that take employment from qualified citizens and their REFUSAL to speak english.

silliness!

The ignorance continues with this person!

A picture of Governor Jan Brewer was posted on this article to imply that she is racist for bringing forth a bill that would protect America's borders and crackdown on illegals!
    http://abagond.wordpress.com/2010/06/15 ... ment-55736

Can't people just wake up?!!

Banned
    They are people that feel they can get away with it

Because they have gotten away with it.

They have the help of Mexico, the Catholic church , advo groups and our own govt , along with liberal bleeding hearts that would never allow a day labor site in their neighborhoods.

Yes indeed they can and will get away with it until we get serious about stopping it.

SUPPORT ARIZONA , They are our front lines in the battle right now

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    They are people that feel they can get away with it

Because they have gotten away with it.

They have the help of Mexico, the Catholic church , advo groups and our own govt , along with liberal bleeding hearts that would never allow a day labor site in their neighborhoods.

Yes indeed they can and will get away with it until we get serious about stopping it.

SUPPORT ARIZONA , They are our front lines in the battle right now
    I'm all for Jan Brewer! She's a true patriot and she cares about America!