Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ABC Illegal Sob Story

ABC news just ran some special report about how a poor illegal alien chinese family got deported. Apparently they signed their kid over, but not really and somehow got legal help to get her back.

The abc news guy put emphasis on how it was wrong to deport the family. The guy was 'just a janitor, now has to go back to china and try to get a work visa'.

i knew i quit watching that ugly network for a reason.

Given the state of our economy and decline of the American dream, it sounds like he would be better off in China where the economy is now stronger!

Well...garbonzo beans!! I am going to take his old job so I can take care of my family.

No sympathy!! If they want to live in another predominatly white country then go to New Zealand.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

This is getting OLD! ALL these ILLEGAL alien SOB stories FLOODING OUR airwaves and newsprint space...and virtually NO such sympathy for AMERICANS and LEGAL residents DISPLACED and/or STRUGGLING to support THEIR families due to greedy EMPLOYER EXPLOITATION of ILLEGAL aliens for CHEAP labor!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    This is getting OLD! ALL these ILLEGAL alien SOB stories FLOODING OUR airwaves and newsprint space...and virtually NO such sympathy for AMERICANS and LEGAL residents DISPLACED and/or STRUGGLING to support THEIR families due to greedy EMPLOYER EXPLOITATION of ILLEGAL aliens for CHEAP labor!
    I agree joazinha!

Newspapers have NO PROBLEM doing SOB stories about illegal aliens being deported. Sometimes they EVEN USE THEIR REAL NAMES, as if to dare anyone from locating any other members who were left behind here illegally.

But just try to find out whether or not a person who committed a crime is a legal citizen or not. Its like pulling teeth. The reporter seems to feel like it is unimportant and irrelevant to the story.

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn