Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

17. Eventhough reliable estimates indicate 25 American lives are lost per day to the criminal actions of illegal aliens and at least 51,000 American lives have been lost to the crimes of illegal aliens since the actions of foreign terroists on 9/11 that were illegally in this country we must not deviate from the fundumental compassion and fairness doctrine that harkens to the very foundations of America, illegal aliens have the right to be awarded American citizenship and I will do everything in my power to ensure they are given this right with as few restrictions and hardships as possible. It would not be fair to do so otherwise.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

18. The U.S. has the highest child poverty rate in the industrialized world. I do not accept the fact that that is primarily due to the massive influx of cheap, illegal alien labor working for low wages and dumping their children into squalid conditions that they themselves create nor do I accept that these illegal aliens work for low wages which drive down the wages of the industries they are in and cause Americans to lose their jobs and those that remain working make less money each year. Children are in poverty because America doesn’t provide enough subsidies and welfare programs to the children of the low wage, primarily illegal alien workforce. Therefore to solve this problem I will forcefully insist that the former illegal aliens who will be joining us as fellow citizens receive the “earned income tax creditâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

19. Everyone is wrong and I am right. I have no allegiance to this country any longer and I am pandering to secret societies such as Scull and Bones, the Rhoades Scholar Society, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Buildeburgers. I have no use for the middle class in this country and I will not have La Raza removed from the veto rights of this bill.

20. Eventhough it will cost at least 2.6 trillion dollars to cover the retirement benefits of our new citizens and I really have no idea how much cost they will be to the educational, welfare, medicaid, medicare, social security and other benefit programs America will provide to our newly minted hard working citizens, I don't really care for two reasons. One, I don't have to pay for it and two, I will have made at least 20 million new friends.

21. My heart goes out to illegal aliens that have been driven into the shadows of our country because they have been so severely exploited by their employers. Even though they made a conscious decision themselves by crossing our border illegally and then continued to break our laws by holding jobs illegally and participating in document fraud to obtain those jobs, it doesn't matter. It also is of no consequence that many also utilized our medical, educational and welfare systems without paying for any services they received. It's important to remember that they have been wronged and we, as a nation, have to make those wrongs right.

22. I am wholeheartedly against making English America's national language. That would be disrespectful to illegal aliens. How could we, as a caring and welcoming nation, do such a racist thing as make English our national language. I will make sure that illegal aliens are provided with classes and funding paid for by the taxpayers to enable them to learn English, if they so desire. But, if they do not desire to learn English, I will ensure that communication is available to them in their national language so they have a complete understanding of all governmental benefits and entitlement programs so they don't miss out.

23. I admit I am a jackass and that's why I'm abandoning the middle class.

Re: According to Kennedy, illegal aliens...

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    According to Kennedy, illegal aliens:

7. Respect our laws and want to assimilate and become a proud American

Please add to this list as you see fit
    no assimilating in my home town.. Hazleton Pa. What I see - Cocky people who want more of MEXICO than the good old USA... They DO NOT even try in many cases (not all) but too many.

22. I am wholeheartedly against making English America's national language. That would be disrespectful to illegal aliens. How could we, as a caring and welcoming nation, do such a racist thing as make English our national language. I will make sure that illegal aliens are provided with classes and funding paid for by the taxpayers to enable them to learn English, if they so desire. But, if they do not desire to learn English, I will ensure that communication is available to them in their national language so they have a complete understanding of all governmental benefits and entitlement programs so they don't miss out.
    ahhhh - Have them get an ENGLISH AMERICAN friend to help them understand the laws.. and teach them english FASTER in process...

20. Eventhough it will cost at least 2.6 trillion dollars to cover the retirement benefits of our new citizens and I really have no idea how much cost they will be to the educational, welfare, medicaid, medicare, social security and other benefit programs America will provide to our newly minted hard working citizens, I don't really care for two reasons. One, I don't have to pay for it and two, I will have made at least 20 million new friends.
    I'm not sure you want all these cats as friends.. some of these peole are really bad dudes.. I agree - many are great people.. but all the BAD that comes with it and the fact that laws on books are not enforced.. this is what bothers me... I owe ilegals nothing.. What would I get if I landed in MEXICO, or OTHER COUNTRIES for that matter..looking for handouts....

"nada..." (not sure I spelled that right)

nope - this does not fly with me... Harsh.. maybe. But... "illegal is illegal.." Go back and STAND IN LINE. DO IT BY THE BOOKS then call me - I'll help you with that english problem your having.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast