Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACORN AND HUFFINGTON POST SET TO INFILTRATE AN DISRUPT TEA P

ACORN, HuffPo Organizing Efforts to Infiltrate Tax Day Tea Parties
    FNC's Cavuto says efforts underway to make protests appear as 'fringe-group efforts' and in some cases as 'racist undertakings.'

By Jeff Poor
    Business & Media Institute
    4/7/2009 7:05:24 PM

Acts of protest tend to be synonymous with the left and are usually considered unsurprising on the right. However, when conservatives demonstrate – liberals take notice in a big way.

On Fox News Channel’s April 7 “Your World,â€

April
    Please provide link for this aritcle.

I am getting fed-up with these groups attempting to silence people while they bully and destroy our basic freedoms. They are vile and I hope they are caught and stopped and exposed for exactly what they are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I am getting fed-up with these groups attempting to silence people while they bully and destroy our basic freedoms. They are vile and I hope they are caught and stopped and exposed for exactly what they are.

Have faith, CB.

These groups have had their run and the tide is turning on them. This country has bigger fish to fry than to worry about all of these snot nosed special interests who have had the run of the place bullying and intimidating their way through their agenda.

In the end, the truth is that angry and aware Americans with LEGITIMATE grievances and on a mission to obtain real change, far outnumber these people.....by the millions.

If we didn't, obama and the rest of the ensemble, would not be so worried about us nor would groups like ACORN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If we didn't, obama and the rest of the ensemble, would not be so worried about us nor would groups like ACORN.
    Yep, needed that reminder I guess.......it is true.

I received an email about 1 1/2 weeks ago about ACORN's supposed plan to disrupt the tea parties, but I could never confirm a source. I was told that they would be circulating various fraudulent petitions in an attempt to collect people's personal information. I have no doubt they'll show up at our event; they turn out for every related occasion, along with assorted "anarchists".