Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

ACTION ALERT.....Bill Would Eliminate BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP

Alert! Bill would eliminate birthright citizenship!

HR 1940 would end the practice of granting automatic citizenship to the U.S.-born children of illegal aliens. Nearly every other country, including all members of the European Union, requires that at least one parent be a citizen or permanent resident for a child to automatically become a citizen.
    The Birthright Citizenship Act of 2007, by Representative Nathan Deal (R-GA), would amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to eliminate birthright citizenship.

Our current policy results in over 300,000 additional citizens from anchor babies each year. The demographic impact is far greater because their families stay and bring in additional relatives. Anchor babies are eligible to sponsor their illegal alien parents and other relatives when they turn 21. Moreover, taxpayers pick up the tab for the medical costs and subsequent welfare outlays because of the child's citizenship status.

To learn more and to take action, click here.

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?al ... 66&type=CO

Thank you for the head's up. This would be huge. I'll contact who I need to contact.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent my Rep. a msg. Thanks for this post.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Wow

Now this one gave me cold chill's... Call everybody to get on board with this one
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is huge!!!!!!!!! I think I have enough cell phone minutes on the unlimited plan.

Done! Thanks for posting.

I'll start on this monday morning, can get some faxes out this week end. This everyone could be a huge one for our side and could stop alot of people from coming here to become anchored to the United States.

WE NEED EVERYONE MAKING AS MANY CALL AS YOU CAN, THIS IS IMPORTANT I MEAN REALLY IMPORTANT!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

WILL DO THE CALLS AND EMAILS. THIS WOULD BE A GREAT VICTORY.

Will send emails and call. Thank you very much for posting this.

April
    GOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!

We can DO THIS!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast