Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think 80% or more of America is mad about this .
    I wonder if Bush will get a kick back from Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Congressional Contact List found at this link...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

I also found the contact thread we helped put together SOSAD!

CONTACT NUMBERS:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    GOOD JOB APRIL!! that is wonderful can't imagine how you found it WAY TO GO girlfriend!!!!

OK I finished faxes, Tomorrow going to start calling the rat Demacrates they are getting away far to easy. And the opposing side is probably hounding them to. Then I will send another (different FAX to all senators) fax. I like to fax infact I think I will start my morning routine with Kennedy while I'm waiting for my coffee

KEEP IT GOING EVERYBODY !!! THESE TRUCKS HAVE TO BE STOPPED!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Congressional Contact List found at this link...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

I also found the contact thread we helped put together SOSAD!

CONTACT NUMBERS:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    GOOD JOB APRIL!! that is wonderful can't imagine how you found it WAY TO GO girlfriend!!!!

OK I finished faxes, Tomorrow going to start calling the rat Demacrates they are getting away far to easy. And the opposing side is probably hounding them to. Then I will send another (different FAX to all senators) fax. I like to fax infact I think I will start my morning routine with Kennedy while I'm waiting for my coffee

KEEP IT GOING EVERYBODY !!! THESE TRUCKS HAVE TO BE STOPPED!!!
    Thanks SOSAD! Yes, by all means start the morning with Kennedy. It will make your day go better. GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!! LETS DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW FOR OUR COUNTRY!

working4change
    Calling and faxing today!!!! Keep the HEAT UP HIGH!!!!!

Good moring, another day has dawned for AMERICA, I am drinking my coffee and aready greeted Kennedy with my first fax of the day

SO many things have been thrown at us the since congress came back so lets stay focused and when you make your calls be sure to throw in
    NO AMNESTY IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM AND SECURE OUR BORDERS

LETS REMIND THEM WE ARE OUT HERE AND WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY!

GOOOO GET EM ALIPAC TEAM!! :
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Good moring, another day has dawned for AMERICA, I am drinking my coffee and aready greeted Kennedy with my first fax of the day

SO many things have been thrown at us the since congress came back so lets stay focused and when you make your calls be sure to throw in

GOOD FOR YOU SOSAD!!!! I am sure Kennedy looks forward to those faxes!!!! ANOTHER day of standing up for our country! LETS GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Good morning, another day has dawned for AMERICA, I am drinking my coffee and aready greeted Kennedy with my first fax of the day

GOOD FOR YOU SOSAD!!!! I am sure Kennedy looks forward to those faxes!!!! ANOTHER day of standing up for our country! LETS GO PATRIOTS!!!!

HAVE A GREAT AND PRODUCTIVE DAY APRIL!!and remember I am working right along beside you, just in another state.

Action Alert! - Stop the Mexican Trucks

TX Senator Kay Hutchison's Dallas office just told me that Sen. Hutchison is one member of a Senate committee currently drafting an amendment to the FY2008 Transportation Appropriations bill which would cut off funding to the pilot Mexican truck program! A similar amendment to the House version of this bill was passed, and the House version contains this restriction. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid announced Sept. 5 that the Senate will begin hearings on the Transportation Appropriations bill next week. So please contact Sen. Hutchison's offices and express your support for her stance and prompt action on this!

Sen. John Cornyn's office told me that he was "concerned about the safety of the Mexican trucks, but not worried about the competition". I advised his office that many of us were worried about both!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Action Alert! - Stop the Mexican Trucks

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    TX Senator Kay Hutchison's Dallas office just told me that Sen. Hutchison is one member of a Senate committee currently drafting an amendment to the FY2008 Transportation Appropriations bill which would cut off funding to the pilot Mexican truck program! A similar amendment to the House version of this bill was passed, and the House version contains this restriction. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid announced Sept. 5 that the Senate will begin hearings on the Transportation Appropriations bill next week. So please contact Sen. Hutchison's offices and express your support for her stance and prompt action on this!

Sen. John Cornyn's office told me that he was "concerned about the safety of the Mexican trucks, but not worried about the competition". I advised his office that many of us were worried about both!
    Great news Texas2step, I will call also. Cornyn we can not trust I have been hearing some not so good stuff about him. one article I e-mailed him yesterday and told him we are catching on real quick to where he stands and its not with the safty of the American citizen.

HEADS UP! everyone Read this post and contact Hutchison's office, we must encourge some along with discourgeing others.
    Phone...(202)224-5922 Fax...(202)224-0776

Have emailed and called. On email requested a reply, on the calls, all I ever get is that they will tell the Senator/Congresswoman of my concerns.

I usually get a letter months later explaining why they vote/feel the way they do.

I will keep on calling, writing letters and emailing concerns.

What I want it know is why we have to "babysit" this administration and congress? I can't recall ever having to be so vigilant of our reps and their voting actions. Its a terrible thing that we have become so distrustful of the people who are supposed to represent our interests.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast