Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    Have emailed and called. On email requested a reply, on the calls, all I ever get is that they will tell the Senator/Congresswoman of my concerns.

I usually get a letter months later explaining why they vote/feel the way they do.

I will keep on calling, writing letters and emailing concerns.

What I want it know is why we have to "babysit" this administration and congress? I can't recall ever having to be so vigilant of our reps and their voting actions. Its a terrible thing that we have become so distrustful of the people who are supposed to represent our interests.
    We have to stay on top of them because they do not have our best interest in mind. They are corrupted with greed. We have to show them they cannot do this to America and Americans. Hopefully, we get the worst ones out of office and some decent men in. Keep up the good work and DO NOT give up hope. We can turn this around!

I talked to a friend of mine in Texas this morning. She told me it was on her local news that the Mexican trucks started coming this morning.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what I have sent to my reps, adjusting it accordingly, though it remains substantially the same:
    Since we are in a state of terrorist alert levels every day since 9/11, doesn't it make sense that we should Secure Our Borders and Enforce Our Laws? By letting illegal aliens cross with this countries blessing, we are keeping ourselves open to further attacks by people we could have prevented entering our country. We do not know all who cross, most are Mexicans, but the Mexican government is not to be trusted with their matricular cards and other ID. Mexico could care less who comes into our country...they give instructions on how to get here , how to avoid detection once here.That is a joke as these people turn very demanding and vocal once here. Can you recall when any illegal alien acted like this? "Under Ground" they are not! Because so many have been given amnesty previously, and are expecting the same this time around, they act with impunity. They have this countries Political blessing and Their Own countries blessing. They Do Not Have USA Citizens blessings.

Did you pay any attention to Mexican President Felipe Calderons State of Nation address? Very important words were spoken: Mexico does not end at its borders.....Where there is a Mexican there is Mexico. Mexican illegal aliens belong in Mexico. There is No Mexico in the USA.

It seems to me with the millions inside our nation and crossing our borders every day, we are imminent danger from Mexico. Mexico's actions and inactions indicate this.

There is Not One "Friendship" worthy of self destruction, which we seem to be on the verge of. I personally want to see my country, the USA, of which I am a citizen of, remain a world power, a country for "liberty" loving people, a haven for people fleeing harm through no fault of their own, a fair and decent country offering much to many.

I do not want to see my country, the USA be overrun by people who do not belong here, have no regard for our laws, assist persons who wish us harm, whether knowingly or not. I don't want to see my country so indebted to other countries that our once reasonably sound financial picture is now no longer the standard for the rest of the world. "Our dollar" no longer dependable. I do not want to see other countries because of the greed that exists here to meddle in our financial affairs and have a "say" in our financial planning. Our greed, our lack of law enforcement, our politicans playing too dangerous of games are costing this nation, respect, dignity and leaving us open for more exploitation and attacks.

We USA citizens are seeing our nations loss of checks and balances on actions our government takes. Our liberties are slowly eroding each and every day, we use phrases formerly only heard in a Nazi context, i.e, Homeland Security...Authority this, or that. USA citizens are now routinely spied upon, cameras everywhere, phone calls, e-mail, RFID chips, National ID. Where does it end? Its time that our government remember its duty to its citizens, not commerce. Commerce has no business being the "deciding factor" in regard to this nations security, laws and enforcement of our laws.

None of the above is what our "Founding Fathers" wanted.
    Our country was founded on people wishing to be free of restrictions dictated by others or one King. We citizens were granted certain rights and expectations. Perhaps unknowing that these were already being undermined slowly but surely, but exploited after 9/11. We Citizens are Aware and Awake now. Our government has made us Distrusting. Our representatives from the local up to the federal has Opened Our Eyes and Ears and united us, possibly more than 9/11 succeeding in doing.

Citizens are expected to obey our laws and honor our country. Illegal Aliens disregard our laws, endanger us, show no respect for our Nation symbols, and seem immune to prosecution for their crimes. Commerce is only interested in protecting their agenda at the expense of this nations and its citizens expense.

We have lost our credibility and respect within the worlds nations and peoples.

Please assist in restoring our great country. Do not let our country be destroyed. Restore faith in our laws, our form of government. Keep our nation as a guiding light. Financially sound. Keep your promises to this country's citizens.
    We are Many. We are Diversified. We are United. We are United States of America citizens. We Vote.

Please protect the citizens from this course we are on. This course may succeed in destroying a great nation. Our nations commerce is dictating too much and giving little in securing our future. They are like greedy children always demanding one more. We need to act like responsible adults/parents, knowing when enough is enough. Do we ever learn from our mistakes? Mortgage mess, why? We already went through that not so long ago. Experience is a great teacher of life lessons. Greed is not. Nor is granting wants without expecting some return. As children learn, commerce must learn, you clean up your own mess and do not depend upon others to do so.

Profit should not undermine our laws, endanger our nation in any way nor put us in financially unstable conditions. Homeland Security? It may be for commerce but not for this country's citizens.

Ive started my emails and will start calling Monday.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

working4change
    Response to my call....

Dear XXXX:

Thank you for contacting me about highway safety. I have been a longtime advocate for ensuring proper safety standards on America 's highways and I will continue to fight for better standards and better enforcement.

The Administration has proposed a demonstration program to test implementation of the trucking provisions of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). Since 1982 trucks from Mexico have only been allowed to cross 25 miles over our border to make deliveries. Cargo destined beyond those commercial zones must be off-loaded and transferred to a U.S carrier. The Administration's proposal would permit 100 Mexican trucking companies to make deliveries beyond their pre-established 25 mile border "commercial zones" for one year.

This proposal raises some serious safety concerns for the American people. The United States requires thorough medical assessments of its drivers and it has not yet been determined if the Mexican government necessitates the same standards. Nor is it clear if Mexican drivers have adequate drug and alcohol testing. Additionally, the falsification of paper logbooks noting the records of duty status is a widespread problem and on-board recorders of hours of service information are not required to be used. Thus, it will be difficult for enforcement authorities to ensure that Mexican drivers are not fatigued and sleep-deprived when they enter the U.S for long-haul operations from deep in Mexico .

In 2005 alone, five thousand Americans lost their lives in accidents involving trucks. The Administration has done little to change this grim picture with tougher safety laws and regulations. In March, the Appropriations Subcommi ttee on Transportation and Hous ing and Urban Development, of which I am a member, held a hearing on these very issues and I am glad to report that Congress later passed an amendment to ensure that long-haul Mexican trucks will not have access to U.S highways b eyon d the current limits until safety requirements have been met and American trucking firms have the opportunity for comparable and simultaneous access throughout Mexico. The issue was further pressed in Ma y when this language was added to the fiscal year (FY) 2007 Supplemental funding bill and passed overwhelmingly by the Senate.

Please be assured that I will continue to work to ensure the safety of our roads through improved standards and enforcement. Thank you again for contacting me on this important issue.

Thanks Mr. Lautenberg Nothing from Menendez!

Sounds like he doesn't even know the trucks already left Mexico and are in the states, or he would know their little meeting in May has been over looked by the DOT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "RED ALERT ACTIVISTS"!!
    LETS STOP THE TRUCKS FROM MEXICO they roll Thursday!

Instructions and
    Post comments here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81329
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    HR1940 "BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC keep the fight up"all donations welcome"extended to 9/11
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Look at the pictures....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 655#469655

Notice how old those trucks are. This is not safe.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Yikes!! Those are rattle traps!!! This is sickening!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123