Page 146 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Help... are we working on this thread ??? or this one???

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=84315
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Nevermind...think I have it now...

Here, I think!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=84409
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sen. Cornyn should also be added on list to call. I believe his position at this time is that he doesn't believe DA should be added to Defense bill.

Thanks for your hard work jjsokay.
    I have called cornyns twice today to see if I got the same answer, twice I got he has no position and twice I told them that congress has an 11 %
    approval rating and the reason is voters want their immigration laws enforced and anybody that votes for anykind of an amnesty or more guest workers is going to find themselves out of office, because we will not forget.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Frankensteins staffer just told me that all of the people calling in support of this bill have as much right to vote as I do. He said it did not matter if they were citizens. I asked him if i could go on the record with that. He clarified that the calls are all weighed equally whether they had the right to vote or not. She represents the PEOPLE in California NOT JUST THE CITIZENS.

by the way, the illegals are allegedly winning her tally
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone else here ever been so frustrated and angry they litterally saw red and began to shake?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Frankensteins staffer just told me that all of the people calling in support of this bill have as much right to vote as I do. He said it did not matter if they were citizens. I asked him if i could go on the record with that. He clarified that the calls are all weighed equally whether they had the right to vote or not. She represents the PEOPLE in California NOT JUST THE CITIZENS.

by the way, the illegals are allegedly winning her tally
    Feinstein and Boxer - Two Senators we REALLY need to vote out.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK

Here, I think!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=84409[b]
    well Jak, we are working on both of them I guess, some of our outstanding activists just got really attached to this thread and so busy with calls and faxes I don't think they know what thread they are on anymore, me included

The Important thing is we have super patriotic Americans determined to TAKE THEIR COUNTRY BACK!! in other words they are
    MAD AS HELL AND THEY AREN'T TAKING IT ANYMORE!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Here, I think!
    well Jak, we are working on both of them I guess, some of our outstanding activists just got really attached to this thread and so busy with calls and faxes I don't think they know what thread they are on anymore, me included

The Important thing is we have super patriotic Americans determined to TAKE THEIR COUNTRY BACK!! in other words they are
    I hear ya Sosad...and I'm with ya!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Has anyone else here ever been so frustrated and angry they litterally saw red and began to shake?
    Yep and that is when I take a deep breath and count to 10 before making the next call! Hang in there and keep up the good work!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Here, I think!

I hear ya Sosad...and I'm with ya!!!

ME TOO!!!!