Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TO the ADL, SPLC, Media Matters, La Raza watchers

Glad you jerks are watching us closely. I hope you enjoy reading every post made here. We would not want you to miss anything important.

We have read your latest post on your wecanstopthehate.org website. Good to see you people are idiots when it comes to how the Internet works. No surprise to see you accuse us of trying to keep your site from our supporters.

WRONG AGAIN!

You egomaniacs have seriously overestimated yourselves and underestimated the public on this issue.

You have staked what credibility you had on this attack and you will find the penalties to be severe. That is what happens when you lie and distort as you have.

I am more convinced than ever that the timing of your attack is designed to try and distract us before Super Tuesday. If not, why try to bait us again today so eagerly?

We will respond to you next week after Super Tuesday. I can assure you that you will not like it.

The truth is on our side and we are Americans of every race and creed standing together against your lies.

No matter who wins this battle, I thank God everyday that Im not on your team.

I know who I am and what I'm about and what ALIPAC is about and nothing you say will ever change that.

You can try to convince people that crime and disease and the growing separatist movement in our nation are nothing to be concerned with, but each day the situation gets worse and your claims falter against the harsh reality in this country.

One day, the remnants of your organizations will be ridiculed and mocked like the remnants of the KKK.

Now, we have work to do and we will answer you next week.

William Gheen <---- I sign my statements. You should try it cowards.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YAHHH!!!! Whoo-who.....amen to that W.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes-Amen.

I proudly support ALIPAC amd William.

Banned
    I think they learned their lesson with matt.org about putting up an open forum where true debate on the subject could be had. Lionel Sosa and company found themselves outnumbered by about 10 to 1 and had to resort to banning all the people that didn't agree with them.

If NCLR wants to 'stop the hate' they should stop encouraging illegal activities based on the 'race' of the perpetrators. I know PLENTY of LEGAL Latinos that think illegal immigration is WRONG and DETRIMENTAL to our national interest. In other words, they don't like losing jobs and income to illegal interlopers, EITHER.

Bottom line is this, they are gutless wonders without a legal leg to stand on, forcing them to resort to childish name-calling in an attempt to stifle the debate and dominate it through pure intimidation.

Guess what, it isn't working...

It’s a shame our tax dollars support groups with such an anti-American mentality such as LaRaza and their supporters. They should be labeled as a subversive organization and shut down.

Go W
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Wow, W! You sure told them off. It made me feel good just to read it. Those losers are the only hate mongers. They have made it clear they hate Americans and everything his country stands for. Well, we're here to let them know this is OUR country and we will fight for to keep our laws intact.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    William, you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Banned
    Wow , Well said William

Banned
    The Normal ever day Immigrant that have followed American law and came to American to better their self and their family are not the invaders.
    The invaders are the Criminal Immigrants that have illegally crossed our boarders broken laws marched in our streets and demanded that we take them into our society. It troubles me deeply That this “we can stop the hate Groupâ€

THEY, AND THEY ALONE, have turned this into a "RACE" issue when the truth lies solely in the "NUMBERS" !!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast