Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ahhh, so this is the better life they come here for

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/13/po ... latestnews

Police: Illegal Immigrants Raped 14-Year-Old Texas Girl at July 4th Party

A pair of illegal immigrants raped a 14-year-old Texas girl at July 4th party in Texas, where the teen was later found sitting naked in a bathtub, police said.

The victim told police that she went to an Independence Day party with her cousin in Horseshoe Bay, Tex., about 40 miles northwest of Austin, where she was left in a room with Anibal Escobar, 19, and Anael Martinez, 22, MyFoxAustin reported.

The two Honduran natives, who told police they are in the U.S. illegally, made advances at the victim and then raped her, she told police. The victim’s cousin discovered her in the bathtub and brought her home.

Escobar and Martinez were arrested early in the morning on July 9 and face felony charges of aggravated sexual assault, MyFoxAustin reported. Local investigators contacted Texas Rangers to assist in their investigation and translate, as none of the witnesses at the party or the suspects spoke English.

I personally think President Osama should set an example and let his daughters play with these sweet little guys that are here for a better life.

I see what so called jobs they are doing that American's don't want to do by seeing the daily arrests and/or immigration holds on those arrested by the Broward County and Collier County Sheriff's Office. When they have employment on the booking info in Collier County you will find either unemployed, field worker, laborer or even the company of farm name. I have't figured out yet why our government doesn't go after the employers as it would be easy. Arrest records often mention them and as ICE is already checking immigration status then they see employers names as well. It should be used and the employers fined a hefty sum.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Agreed !!!! All we hear is they are for a better life.... is that what our government thinks is a better life??? rape?????

Looking at the past 9 1/2 years of Pres. Bush and Pres. Osama... I guess rape is 100% acceptable.

Obama...the prince of rape and pillage. sounds fitting wouldn't you say?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thank goodness they did not do to her what was done to the girl here in Oregon: http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2462

So sad they did what they did, scarring her for life. These animals should never have been here our government has failed their job to protect its people, and should be sued at every turn for this failure, and anyone in that government who have not done their jobs should be fired in the least, jailed for dereliction of duty and whatever other charges can be thrown at them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is why so many women from other cultures stay in groups or they just don't go. It seems very common.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Maybe more American women need to exercize their second amendment rights....might be if they did, we'd have a lot less illegals attempting this? The only problem we have to cross with this is someone under 18 cannot.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Maybe more American women need to exercize their second amendment rights....might be if they did, we'd have a lot less illegals attempting this? The only problem we have to cross with this is someone under 18 cannot.
    I have to agree with you. I encourage ALL citizens in states that all the right to carry to get a concealed carry permit. All others start taking advantage of your 2nd Amendments rights by visiting a gun show/gun store in your area. My wife and I now have a legal duty to stop a crime if we see it as a part of our right to carry a concealed weapon in Texas. Neither of us have any problem doing it.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I have been giving it a lot of consideration, and having a concealed weapons permit too. My one concern is I live in Oregon, where police are even under scrutiny for their actions when they use their weapons. Oregon has become overrun in the major voting blocks, with heavy handed liberals, who get liberal politicians voted in.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I have been giving it a lot of consideration, and having a concealed weapons permit too. My one concern is I live in Oregon, where police are even under scrutiny for their actions when they use their weapons. Oregon has become overrun in the major voting blocks, with heavy handed liberals, who get liberal politicians voted in.
    We don't have that problem here. Officers not only draw their guns often but also fire. A City of Miami rookie officer shot and killed a guy just over a week ago. The officer pulled over a guy and when he got his license and ran him he found out this guy had served time in prison for second degree murder. The man didn't follow the officer's orders and went to get something in the car and the officer shot him. The man wasn't armed but with his past and going to get something in the car was enough to make any officer shoot especially in that neighborhood. There were no comments made by the politicians and the only person who said anything was the mother and Jesse Jackson who got very little media coverage for it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast