Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GR

Re: Ahhh, so this is the better life they come here for

"Ahhh, so this is the better life they come here for"

This is exactly why no patriotic American should believe that illegal aliens have an intention of doing an about fact against their beloved lawless lifestyles with an amnesty.

These thugs, in the majority of all illegal aliens, have to have an amnesty to become legal American citizens, because their numbers in the majority are willing participating hardened FELONS.

FELONS can NEVER be American citizens, and they know it, so that's why they're demanding amnesty.

FELONS also can NEVER vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    A pair of illegal immigrants raped a 14-year-old Texas girl at July 4th party in Texas, where the teen was later found sitting naked in a bathtub, police said.
    They probably will never be remorseful for raping anyone, and have probably done it so many times that they've had no fear for doing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I personally think President Osama should set an example and let his daughters play with these sweet little guys that are here for a better life.
    Know when America's borders will be completely sealed forever with fences like the three layered fence in California?

When someone of significance, and/or their family members, are affected with rape, murder, and any of a number of deadly and hostile ways that many many Americans for decades have been affected.

It will take about a week to seal the border and there will be NO MONEY SPARED when that happens.

The powers that be in America only care about THEIR world, THEIR family, and THEIR peaceful lifestyles.

When those are corrupted with deadly force by illegal aliens, then they will move on behalf of America.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    swatchick, there has been so much problem for local police here. Mainly Portland, not so much our town (although we have the highest crime rate in Oregon). There have been numerous high profile cases where Portland police were treated like criminals for doing their jobs.

Here the saying is "if you have a gun for home protection and a criminal enters into your home, shoot to kill, and make sure both feet were in your doorway". The idea of a gun does not bother me, it is simply having to shoot and potentially injure or kill someone, even though that person could be dangerous.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People here also talk about having guns for protection as the crime rate is high. There have been home owners and business owners as well as people with concealed weapon permits who have shot and even killed burglars or robbers. I had people try to break into my unit when I was home and I had my gun ready incase they got 2 feet in my door. I was watching them through the peep hole in another door on one occasion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    People here also talk about having guns for protection as the crime rate is high. There have been home owners and business owners as well as people with concealed weapon permits who have shot and even killed burglars or robbers. I had people try to break into my unit when I was home and I had my gun ready incase they got 2 feet in my door. I was watching them through the peep hole in another door on one occasion.
    Swatchick, if you have to shoot someone on your doorstep, make sure to drag them inside. This is advice from a cop. Also, barely one year ago I began to "gun up" so to speak. I now have a concealed carry permit, and a variety of personal defense weapons that I won't list. It will be a sad day for the individual on the receiving end should it come to that.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Swatchick, if you have to shoot someone on your doorstep, make sure to drag them inside. This is advice from a cop. Also, barely one year ago I began to "gun up" so to speak. I now have a concealed carry permit, and a variety of personal defense weapons that I won't list. It will be a sad day for the individual on the receiving end should it come to that.
    I would avoid moving them as there are indications a body was moved. I have seen numerous homicide crime scene photos and you can see it. If there is any blood splatter or trail of blood it will give it away.
    Actually in Florida you can shoot someone who went over your fence and is in your backyard trying to break in. It is perfectly legal This has happened several times in South Florida and the homeowner was never charged. I live in a condo and if they did not have both feet inside I would not have to worry as I have a door and a small screened in area and then my front door. Once they go through the first door and break into the other I can shoot them and not worry as it is my property. We have little old Jewish men in their late 60's and early 70's who have concealed weapons permits and they have scared some drug addicts away. One man was walking hi dog and was startled by someone and pulled his gun. The guy was trying to break into a unit that was in foreclosure and him and his friends would have turned into a crack house. He took off and the unit was never broken into.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Geez swatchick, and I thought our crime rate was high up here. Even the gang members up here keep a low profile and are not as bold.

I don't like the idea of having to use a gun, but if it was to protect my family and self, I guess I could, just hope we don't ever come to such a lawless society for it to be necessary.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Geez swatchick, and I thought our crime rate was high up here. Even the gang members up here keep a low profile and are not as bold.

I don't like the idea of having to use a gun, but if it was to protect my family and self, I guess I could, just hope we don't ever come to such a lawless society for it to be necessary.
    AmericanElizabeth, for many, it has been necessary for a long time. I know many people who now keep a gun for protection. Even a few who never dreamed that they would want or need one. Criminals are bold, especially IA's because they are so coddled by the law. Victims right have been so badly damaged in recent years due to the liberal mindset that gives criminals all sorts of rights that they aren't entitled to.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I can agree, but at least up here the IA's are just not as bold. I have to think they criminal IA's are not so simply because their overall numbers are lower here (Oregon has an extimated 170,000 in population here, dispersed all over the state).

The meth problem is somewhat lowered due to Oregon making pseudoephedrine unavailable over the counter, however up here, we are just across the river from Washington and they allow you to buy it OTC at the pharmacy counter with ID, so it still can be obtained with some effort (for making meth).

Crime related to meth was pretty rampant for a while there, but it is getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I can agree, but at least up here the IA's are just not as bold. I have to think they criminal IA's are not so simply because their overall numbers are lower here (Oregon has an extimated 170,000 in population here, dispersed all over the state).

The meth problem is somewhat lowered due to Oregon making pseudoephedrine unavailable over the counter, however up here, we are just across the river from Washington and they allow you to buy it OTC at the pharmacy counter with ID, so it still can be obtained with some effort (for making meth).

Crime related to meth was pretty rampant for a while there, but it is getting better.
    Actually there is a way of making meth by substituting pseudoephedrine with another ingredient. Meth is now mass produced in mega labs in Mexico according to the DEA. Thank goodness the meth related crime has gone down in your neighborhood.

Like I always say: If these guys want "better lives" then why don't they build their OWN better countries instead of attaching themselves like parasites to the country we built.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast