Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Al-qaida in Mexico ?

Al-qaida in Mexico ?

I hear bush and others say they feel like something may happen from al-qaida
    In the USA if so have they considered that they may try to come across the Mexican border – I mean if they are worried for us then I think they would put check points all along the border

???????????

Are you kidding. they have already caught over a thousand or so suspected terrorists at the border. If they caught a thousand, can you imagine how many actually made it thru?

Consider this too...... those "coyotes" don't give a sh#t, the terrorists have money to pay...

If we only caught a thousand or so, I am thinking there are several thousand already here..

I don't remember where I read the actual numbers.. but look here:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/terror ... border.htm

Thanks to the lobbying efforts of La Raza and Bushs' inability to enforce current laws.... Bombs will be going off in America soon enough.

Governor Rick Perry says, "To think that international terrorists have not already exploited our border is naive."

Then why hasn't our esteemed Rick 'Bushlite' Perry done something about it?

He would rather force preteen Texas girls to be vaccinated than do anything about illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Governor Rick Perry says, "To think that international terrorists have not already exploited our border is naive."

Then why hasn't our esteemed Rick 'Bushlite' Perry done something about it?
    1) He's either too stupid to do something about it, or
    2) he wants an attack to happen for whatever reason, or
    3) he doesn't want an attack to really happen and he's hoping like hell it doesn't happen while not doing anything about it in order to keep the flow of cheap labor coming in just like the OBLers want.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I hope everyone will be on their toes when the Beeep hits the fan at home in America....
    The truth is we have no one to blame but ourselves for allowing the boarders to be left alone the way that they have been so long …Its so much bull the info you here about what we are supposed to be doing to tighten up security… it hasn’t changed.. It makes ne wonder where all the money went IMO if anyone thinks there aren’t terrorist hear already they aren’t thinking hard enough about the last three times they were here…Yep and we spend trillions for our soldiers to be in a place we aren’t even wanted ....

Did any one catch the questions last night about which President Democrapy would serve in the service and which Democratic president candidates would take 8.00 bucks an hour to do their job... that was a good questions and they all ran around it in circles for the thirty seconds they had to just say yes or no.
    JUST say it like it is your going to lie lie lie till Americans die..

Brings a possibility to my mind.........Perhaps Bush is keeping the border wide-open, so that millions of his amigos can flow in for cheap labor AS WELL AS leave the possibility for another attack from Al Qaeda wide open. Giving him what the first attack did -- the ability to get more "Patriot Act-like" legislation, and start another war.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Arabic natives have been picked up along the southern border for years and recently a group of Iraqi's were picked up by the Border Patrol. Bush's war on Terror should include the drug cartels of Mexico that use the same tactics and have no love for us and should include shutting down the border to illegal crossings.

"Aztec Al Qaida"

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Brings a possibility to my mind.........Perhaps Bush is keeping the border wide-open, so that millions of his amigos can flow in for cheap labor AS WELL AS leave the possibility for another attack from Al Qaeda wide open. Giving him what the first attack did -- the ability to get more "Patriot Act-like" legislation, and start another war.
    You got it, BearFlagRepublic!! That's their goal. It would explain why the borders are kept open while we keep hearing that Al Qaeda is in Mexico and the US planning attacks. It's certainly not because this President is out of touch on this subject, he's gambling with our saftey while holding it hostage for cheap labor. What a scum bag. I pity his children. They will grow up one day and look what the US (might have) become. They will turn to their Dad and ask him, "Dad, just what in the hell were you thinking?" Is Laura Bush so out of touch that she doesn't balk at what her husband is doing? Funny, she's the most quiet and inactive First Lady since I can remember.

I have a slightly different theory. I think Bush deliberately left the borders open to create just the mayhem that we have. He could then say 'we can't just deport twelve million people, we have to create a path to citizenship.' If they are indeed crossing the border at the rate of one million a year, then more than six million have crossed since he took office. Could it have been managed when there were half as many? His inaction created this chaos and now he says the cure must be on the backs of American Citizens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast