Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Who's who?

America is some mixed with all different cultures, races, creeds, colors, languages, etc, etc!!! I work in New York City and let me say that there is some many everything and people all talk with heavy accents what ever race they are!!! Who can tell if these people are native born or naturalized citizens or worse illegal? I have no doubt in my mind that Iraqis, Al-Quida is here amongst us already and this ain't new news that they use our borders to get here!!! Our border security needs to be taken very seriously as its the first line of defense to our nations well security!!!!

SECURE AND DEPORT!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I had grave concerns about any 'war on terror' when this President didn't shut down the border 9/12.

Then all airport screeners and baggage handlers, many known illegals, were made government employers - and some were not checked out for a year - that spoke volumes to me.

There is no such thing as a war on terror - at least not to protect the US from terror.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12