Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Could be, especially since one has presidential aspirations........haha

I think it would be good for them to get bombarded from others, I wrote and called all over the country to try and defeat amnesty, I won't quit now, but I do think they need other people to remind them what USA citizens want. I crossed party lines and I wrote thank you notes (well, email thanks!)

I even thanked Senator Byrd about reminding them about their manners and where they were and who they were. I loved that public spanking!

Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    Could be, especially since one has presidential aspirations........haha

I think it would be good for them to get bombarded from others, I wrote and called all over the country to try and defeat amnesty, I won't quit now, but I do think they need other people to remind them what USA citizens want. I crossed party lines and I wrote thank you notes (well, email thanks!)

I even thanked Senator Byrd about reminding them about their manners and where they were and who they were. I loved that public spanking!
    So did I, Byrd is great LMAO!!
    During the Amnesty Bill I faxed Kennedy first thing every morning while waiting for my coffee with an ALIPAC fax about Kennedy and the 1986 amnesty, I was LMAO he would get on the floor of the senate and his face would turn red and he'd say " I did not vote for that 1986 amnesty bill" I laughed my self silly, thought he was going to have a stroke but I kept sending them.

Besides I am not a Republican any more I am now an Independant
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Broun introduces the "Charlie Norwood CLEAR Act of 2007

Sept 13, 2007
    Congressman Paul Broun (R-GA) has joined with Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) to introduce the "Charlie Norwood Clear Law Enforcement for Criminal Alien Removal (CLEAR) Act of 2007." The "Charlie Norwood CLEAR Act of 2007" enhances local, state, and federal efforts to enforce immigration law, and is modeled on legislation introduced by former Rep. Charlie Norwood (R-GA) in the 108th, 109th and 110th Congresses.

"Charlie Norwood understood the problems caused by illegal immigration, and was widely respected for his leadership on the issue," Broun said. "I am proud to join with my colleague from Tennessee to introduce the 'Charlie Norwood CLEAR Act of 2007.' Passing this important bill would strengthen efforts to enforce federal immigration law and would be a fitting addition to Rep. Norwood's legacy."

The "Charlie Norwood CLEAR Act of 2007" contains several key provisions including:

1) Clear authority for local agencies to enforce immigration law;

2) Improved information sharing between local and federal agencies;

3) Increased federal detention space;

4) The denial of State Criminal Alien Assistance Program (SCAAP) funding to "sanctuary cities"; and

5) The inclusion of immigration violators in the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) Database.

The bill has been designated as H.R. 3494.

http://www.lincolnjournalonline.com/new ... s/032.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

bumping up
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123