Like Tree3Likes

Thread: ALERT: Handwritten Amendments Put Into Immigration Bill At Last Minute Without Being

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

ALERT: Handwritten Amendments Put Into Immigration Bill At Last Minute Without Being

ALERT: Handwritten Amendments Put Into Immigration Bill At Last Minute Without Being Distributed to Offices...

June 22, 2013/ RedFlag

A Republican Senate aide told Breitbart News that handwritten changes that have yet to be distributed to Senate offices have been added to the immigration bill.

The sources claim the move is part of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, the “Gang of Eight,” and other Republicans’ effort to push the immigration bill across the finish line.

“There are handwritten changes into the bill that have not been distributed to offices,” the GOP senate aide said. “This is a pretty shameful process that we expect from Democrats, but not from people on our own side.”

Read more via Breitbart...

http://redflagnews.com/headlines/han...ted-to-offices
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-27-2013 at 08:13 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SERIOUSLY?!?!

I should NOT be surprised, but I guess I am.

Our lawmakers have sunk to new lows in the past week as they try to keep from us what they're really putting in that "bill."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those sneaky sons of bitches are full out traitors against our Republic! Lord knows what kind of devilry is hidden in that note!

W

working4change

HELP US STOP AMNESTY TODAY!!!!

William. We all know a hand written amendment to the Amnesty bill is not supposed to be there. I called Congressman Scott Rigell's office about this note. They have a lot of concern over this and are contacting him in Washington to alert him. I called them because I know he works for the American People and is against Amnesty.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Question

I dont buy it.