Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    They're just trying to slow up the deportation process to hinder enforcement even more. I doubt that Congress will even consider a bill like this right now. They're too involved with making themselves look good for the election. And they don't want the immigration issue to come out right now.
    Maybe that's true! My first thought was that they would try to cram it through while everybody was looking at that other elephant in the room.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

i just got off the phone with someone in Kennedy's office,
    he said there will be no bills introduced next week cuz
    congress adjourns for the election period on FRIDAY of this week

OFFICE LOCATIONS:
    317 Senate Hart Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510
    202.228.2197 fax

One Gateway Center,
    Suite 1100
    Newark, New Jersey 07102
    973.645.0502 fax

208 White Horse Pike, Suite 18
    Barrington, New Jersey 08007
    856.546.1526 fax

Great, let's just clog the courts with more costly illegal alien crap! It just never stops with these government traitors!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i just got off the phone with someone in Kennedy's office,
    he said there will be no bills introduced next week cuz
    congress adjourns for the election period on FRIDAY of this week
    Thanks, I was wondering about that when I read it....thought maybe there was a change I had missed!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This bill would establish minimum standards of due process and treatment for U.S. citizens

American citizens do not benefit, nor need your bill. That's not what this about! They are trying to introduce a bill that would guarantee illegal invaders the right to counsel in matter of deportation, in which their life or liberty were not at stake. Deportation proceedings are not criminal proceedings, but rather administrative proceedings in which ones life or liberty is not at stake.

No one is guaranteed the right to counsel in these matters, including American citizens! But how many US citizens, born in this country, ever have to be subjected to deportation proceedings! Perhaps a few who were naturalized and then ran afowel of the law at some point! But, they are using the a small minority of cases in order to argue substantiate their argument to extend a right to milions of illegal invaders who have no right to be here in the first place.

If this is not out right treasonous behavior, then I do not know what is!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They already have the right to go before an immigration judge with counsul so what the hell is their problem and how many rights do they want...

I think they are working on breaking our towns so we have to stop enforcment, because we can not keep paying for all the crap these illegal freeloaders are costing us.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    They already have the right to go before an immigration judge with counsul so what the hell is their problem and how many rights do they want...

I think they are working on breaking our towns so we have to stop enforcment, because we can not keep paying for all the crap these illegal freeloaders are costing us.
    They want the right to counsel guaranteed in deportation proceedings! Currently, illegal invaders have no such right to counsel in simple immigration matters. In other words, if an illegal invader cannot afford counsel, we will be obligated to provide them counsel for a deportation proceeding. That's what this is all about!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

They want the right to counsel guaranteed in deportation proceedings! Currently, illegal invaders have no such right to counsel in simple immigration matters. In other words, if an illegal invader cannot afford counsel, we will be obligated to provide them counsel for a deportation proceeding. That's what this is all about!
    I wonder how many lawyers are up there lobbying congress for this crap!!!

The illegals did NOT follow DUE process when they came here ILLEGALLY, so WHY should they get ANY due process NOW, except DEPORTATION?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast