Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    The new house is going to go after him with a vengence , him and all his cronies

I know nappy will be one of the first to have her azz hauled up there and answer for her fumbling and bumbling

Its not going to be a pretty 2 years for dumbomba

I can't wait Nappy first!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    The new house is going to go after him with a vengence , him and all his cronies

I know nappy will be one of the first to have her azz hauled up there and answer for her fumbling and bumbling

Its not going to be a pretty 2 years for dumbomba
    I really do hope you're right. Justice is due!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    And what about Gutierrez ,an elected official,vowing to by-pass legislation,and take it to the streets?

Banned
    There has been the talk of Obama's ability to use his executive powers to grant mass amnesty since he took office. Its within the powers ability but far exceeds what its meant for. I'm sure he realizes such would turn many of his own party against him bypassing congress and would call for his immediate impeachment.

Re: Alert! Need To Watch This!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Somebody told me that they heard on Fox News on Megyn Kelly that when Obama met with the Hispanic Caucus today, he was asked to use his executive powers to give the Dreamers legalization. Don't know what Obama told them. Did anyone else see this? If not, we need to monitor Fox News to see if it comes up again.
    This excerpt is from The Hill. Needless to say, despite what Gibbs says we have to stay on top of this:

"Gibbs said it is unlikely that the administration will take executive action on immigration laws, saying any change has to go through Congress."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... nic-caucus
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by kysteelgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    U.S. News
    Obama, Hispanic caucus meet on DREAM Act
    Published: Dec. 21, 2010 at 2:11 PM

The White House estimates the DREAM Act would have shaved the federal budget deficit by $2.2 billion in the next decade.
    Bet we could save almost $2.2 Billion in 2011 of we could just get obama and his ilk to enforce our immigration laws so these moochers would self deport. Probably would not need to cut SS for us seniors that paid in for 40+ years. Obama's aunt, as an example, lived as an illegal in public housing with free medical don't know for sure if she got welfare but feel sure she did...now they gave her amnesty and she draws $800. from SS disability & never paid in one day in her life. Seniors need to tell Congress ....if they didn't pay in then NO SS. Why take from me & give to "them". Bet most of you have parents that feel just like I do.
    I have a better idea, IMPEACH Obama, Biden and Hillary Clinton. We have to make sure that if he is impeached that all of the infection around him is impeached as well. After all, we wouldn't want his little trainees to pick up where he left off.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    Impeachment is in the works already. I'd expect it to be hitting news in next 2 weeks.

IF it does somehow win which would be very unlikely Obama and his administration are all removed. Meaning next in line would be the Speaker of the House which would mean Reps get control of the Presidentcy along with the House.

Now I believe there are numerous Dems who would want to vote to impeach Obama as well at this point I'm fairly sure they won't because it means that Reps gain control of the Presidentcy for the next 2 years... a defeat they would NOT allow.

"The White House estimates the DREAM Act would have shaved the federal budget deficit by $2.2 billion in the next decade."

WHAT?

How on earth could the Dream Act shave the budget deficit any way shape or form? Is this more of that fuzzy math that doesn't work in the real world? You know, the kind of derivative math that got us to where we are today?

My sparse brain cells seem to recall them floating the idea that millions of illegals working for low wages were going to somehow salvage our ailing Social Security system too. They dropped that lie real quick - must have gotten enough splash back to realize we aren't that stupid yet. A little more MSG please pass the Aspartame/Neotame. A boost of the fluoride levels and maybe we'll get there, or be too dern tired to care.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Banned
    Yah pretty bad math. They assume that once they are legal and can work they will pay taxes, buy their own health insurance or get through work, stop using welfare as they can get jobs....

Of course that doesn't work as one things and all yah gotta do is look at the legal welfare community.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast