Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Interesting...Senator Alexander's maibox is full and staff isn't currently answering the phone. Let me know if someone gets through to him.
    I did earlier with no problem. The alert just got to me so its probably just hitting the fan back there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One big question to raise for all the senate critters:

Why is this legislation bundled into an Iraq Supplemental Spending Bill???

This is probably the very WORST place to put such a bill - unless, someone is trying something very sneaky to try to squeak this into law quietly without much public scrutiny.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GoGo I spoke to the same "Kyle" you spoke to and he was rather upbeat when I spoke of Fiensteins sneaky trick!!!

We also spoke about whether or not the Senator supports the save act and Mr Kyle did not know but he also thinks the save act should pass.

That was the first time I have called a Senators office !!!!
    That could addicting
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Sen. Alexander's voice mail full. Sen. Byrd's line open, left message with staffer. Sen. Cochran's office has received about 30 calls about this in last 20 minutes (opposed). LM in Sen. Brownback's VM.

Spread the word and keep calling.

I'm down through the C's and only Sen. Alexander's office wasn't reached.

866-340-9281

blast em.

as soon as i finish lunch. this is my agenda for the next couple of hours.

when you call a senator thats not your own. tell them as an american citizen that you have the right to call ANY senator you write since they way they vote does not effect their own state, it effects the entire country
    and that alone gives you the right, in your mind

* Ted Kennedy's famous words:
    ‘This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this.'
    Tell every DEMOCRAT you speak with that they wouldn't want to make a liar, fool and moron out of Ted Kennedy...would they???

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

This is probably the very WORST place to put such a bill - unless, someone is trying something very sneaky to try to squeak this into law quietly without much public scrutiny.

Trying to be sneaky! WELL we know the OBL's they're sneaky, people sneaking in the country, and sneaky DC leaders who have their hands out to the OBL's. Just sneaking everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

Good question Phred...especially since they are working on the farm bill at the present also!! something fishy going on here!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sent to Sean Hannity to urge him to alert his listeners. Please send to him as well:

http://www.hannity.com/contactus.asp

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast