Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Want to see these guys going, going, gone! Contribute to help get our message out!

How do you say traitor: Kennedy & Martinez!!!

Banned
    IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN OUR STREETS EVERY DAY AS THEY DEMAND MORE AND MORE AS CITIZENS WITH NO ALLEGIANCE TO OUR FLAG???

Banned
    bttt

Banned

I pledge a $100.00 but need to transfer it into my paypal acct, and right now I'm working on the Phone, fax and e-mail #'S of our Senators, but will do it very soon, when I'm done, sorry have to many windows open and don't want to screw up right now It would suck to have to get this organized again.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Thanks, SOSAD

When I think of all of the forces working against us who have big bucks and media resources, it just makes me angry! Our taxes are taken from us to give to a lot of these organization who are then using them to stab Americans in the back.

Well, we have something they will never have and that is why we will win this!

Heart
    Patriotism
    Passion for home and family
    Truth

Americans, once they know what is really going on here will never stand down and allow our country to be destroyed.
    We may be without resources individually but together we can accomplish anything. We have already shocked them with our passion or stubborness and our rightous indignation.

I heard someone say that this is the story of David and Goliath and as he remembers, David won. I can't remember who said it. But I agree 100%

The illegals and our own government have underestimated the American people. They took our quiet resolve as apathy.

They are all learning what we already know.

Americans fight for our own!

What a unique and great idea to reach people. I will send off my contribution this weekend. The more that can be reached the better.

It's crunch time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Let's go!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast