Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ALIPAC Advertising for SEIU?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Advertising for SEIU?

There is a large "AdChoices" banner at the top of the forum right now that directs you to an SEIU site, which criticizes Romney for not pandering enough to "latinos". The SEIU is probably wasting their money advertising on this site, but I must say that it's a little disturbing to see an SEIU ad when I visit ALIPAC.

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder View Post
    There is a large "AdChoices" banner at the top of the forum right now that directs you to an SEIU site, which criticizes Romney for not pandering enough to "latinos". The SEIU is probably wasting their money advertising on this site, but I must say that it's a little disturbing to see an SEIU ad when I visit ALIPAC.
    Let us know if it becomes too bothersome. We have removed Obama's main url for ads from our site so far.

We can block any site we want but of course that would mean we no longer raise funds for the cause from SEIU's pocket lol

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are the funds from these ads significant?

Quote Originally Posted by dogpile View Post
    Are the funds from these ads significant?
    We are doing everything we can to try and keep this service and activism platform open to you despite incredible stresses right now.

A lot of America is just really blown away about what Obama and the liberals on the US Supreme Court have just done this month.

We are a peaceful political group that has dedicated ourselves to lobbying and supporting elections and Obama just showed Americans that none of that matters.

I wonder if we could sue him for all the money we have spent lobbying lawmakers?

We were able to offer you this site without ads for 8 years, but now we must adorn them as do probably most of the other websites you visit in cyberspace on a regular basis.

Please let us know if there are any ads you see that you feel are intolerably offensive to our supporters and we will gladly have specific ones removed for your enjoyment of the site.

But some of you all need to be looking at your opposition every day and be reminded of them every second because I can assure you they are thinking of you right now in very devilish ways.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)