Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC ON THE AIR TODAY: Lars Larson Show 3:20pm PST

Friends,

I will be on the Lars Larson Show today at 3:20PM Pacific, 6:20pm Eastern. Lars is concerned about the new Gilchrist & Huckabee news. Someone please post the online listening instructions and everyone tune in if you can.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yay! I'll get the info in just a second....

(Congrats, Lars is a good guy)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh goodie, at 3:20pm Pacific that would be the National show, not the regional (local) one . It is carried on many Westwood One syndicates throughout the nation.

Weekdays, 3PM - 6PM (PT)

http://www.larslarson.com/

Phone: (866) 509-LARS

E-mail:
    http://www.larslarson.com/pg/jsp/genera ... .jsp#form4

Fax Lars: (503) 736-5012

Will listen. One silver lining from last night is that Huckabee rec'd no bounce from Iowa and came in a distant third. Romney smashed him by over 20%.

Catch all the AM talkers 24-7 on www.talkstreamlive.com
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

I'll be listening.

Re: ALIPAC ON THE AIR TODAY: Lars Larson Show 3:20pm PST

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends,

I will be on the Lars Larson Show today at 3:20PM Pacific, 6:20pm Eastern. Lars is concerned about the new Gilchrist & Huckabee news. Someone please post the online listening instructions and everyone tune in if you can.

William
    I will be listening as well!!

Please also use the opporunity to wake up citizens regarding McCain also-----he is now in second place in South Carolina!!!

Remind them that McCain voted YES to give illegals Social Security benefits-----while voting NO to tax cuts for US citizens.

I know that you know your job-----and you do it very well-----but, just a little reminder-----as McCain is just as much of a threat to us right now as Huckabilly!!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    It's on NOW!!!

Dag nabbit!!! I got my times mixed up and missed it!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.