Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome 256steves.

Warbucks responds

I agree that there is much that can be done effectively below the Presidential level, and that is where we should now work. Just Thursday the Indiana state legislature had a major spasm over an enforcement bill. There's lots of ferment and action in meaningful sub-national power centers.

I don't think we're strong enough to march on Washington. We'd just look weak. For the same reason I'm against boycotts of corporations. We did get the Bank of America to pull back, but this armchair general thinks we're usually better off working other places. I like letters to the editor, promoting 287(g)participation by police and sheriffs, and one on one advocacy.

I agree "Main Stream Media" needs to be retired. Simply "The Media" often works, with context giving the meaning "major media".

We can also push within the Republican Party. Don't abandon that ship, even if it is sailing in the wrong direction. McCain's campaign website has a modestly pro-enforcement statement. Who'd of thought we could pressure him into that?

It's not over.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

Welcome 256Steves...

ALIPAC and NumbersUSA ARE AMERICA!!!
    In all her Glory...The People who come to these two sites are of ALL ethnicities, ALL religions and ALL political backgrounds...

WE ARE ALL AMERICANS!!!

And by God the Political Elites, The Driveby Media, The Open Borders crowd WILL NOT MUTE OUR VOICES!
    I am a father...I'm FIGHTING for their FUTURES...If they want to take it to the dirt, I'M GAME!!! Even with my broken back I WILL FIGHT UNTIL I NO LONGER CAN....I have to.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Go to the local offices of your Senators and Congressmen with photos taken in your own neighborhoods, and ask them if these people deserve to get permanent legal status and a path to citizenship! A picture is worth a thousand words! Bring a list of crimes and homicides committed by illegals in your neighborhoods. My Senator is Feinstein, but I will never give up!

Right on americanme. My photo portfolio grows monthly. My senators are Durbin and Obama, but I will never give up either!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

fedupinwaukegan-

What a yummy looking Taco resturant.

And....there goes the neighborhood. Notice the house pictured on the right hand side. It looks like it was broken into, and plywood over the broken window.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A few names:

MediaCons
    Demacons
    AgendaMedia
    SOMedia-SoldOutMedia
    HypnoMedia
    BWMedia-BrainWashedMedia
    FGMedia-FoolsGoldMedia
    CEMedia-CriminalEnterpriseMedia
    FAMedia-FakeAmericanMedia
    InsaneMedia
    LTMedia-Lies&TreasonMedia
    URMedia-UnRealMedia- I like this one.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    A few names:

MediaCons
    Demacons
    AgendaMedia
    SOMedia-SoldOutMedia
    HypnoMedia
    BWMedia-BrainWashedMedia
    FGMedia-FoolsGoldMedia
    CEMedia-CriminalEnterpriseMedia
    FAMedia-FakeAmericanMedia
    InsaneMedia
    LTMedia-Lies&TreasonMedia
    URMedia-UnRealMedia- I like this one.
    Good stuff, Chexfive. I think I'll start using some of these
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Warbucks responds

Quote Originally Posted by dad3war8ucks
    Snip...

I agree "Main Stream Media" needs to be retired. Simply "The Media" often works, with context giving the meaning "major media".

We can also push within the Republican Party. Don't abandon that ship, even if it is sailing in the wrong direction. McCain's campaign website has a modestly pro-enforcement statement. Who'd of thought we could pressure him into that?

It's not over.

I see the Main Stream Media as the media controlled by the bankers and the criminals in business that have made their selves clear in their goals of seeing to it that the only candidates that have been presented before the public have been their choices. We have heard much about their globalist/ One World Order people like McCain.

There is also, the media that is comprised of smaller stations papers and message boards like this one where news is being spread freely.

I still see reason to differentiate between them and will continue to do so until I see fit to change.

Many of us will not compromise on some lowlifes plan for pro-enforcement. We are smart enough to know it is another lie. What would be the odds he would be telling the truth now?

I will settle for nothing less than the enforcement of the laws of the past. In fact it maybe to late for simply that. We need to start getting those Revolutionaries in the government that have conspired and refused to uphold their oaths of office behind bars.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123