Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HispanicOnline spoke with Hernández at length on the goals of his office and of the new Mexican order being forged by the government of Vicente Fox. Tops on Hernández’s agenda: legal status for migrant workers in the U.S., fair treatment for them and their families on both sides of the border, galvanizing employment opportunities at home to curb emigration, spurring Mexico-U.S. trade development, and forging stronger bonds with Mexican Americans, for starters.
    Boy, they can't even leave Americans alone who just happen to be of Mexican descent. Why do they need stronger bonds with them?

We shall see how successful we Americans are tomorrow in bringing the message about McCain.

Honestly, It may be a long haul, since immigration by illegals is not published all over, and if a story appears, its only a small article and usually not in a fully read section of the paper, kind;ve buried.

This would be beneficial to McCain.

Got my posters and will be out and about with them.
    Voting against someone I had empathy for at one time because of his imprisonment. Not an ounce left now.

I hate people who continually try to fool me or appease me with lies.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456