Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Alipac needs to step up, William , I"m calling you out

I have not been here long , but I've followed this site for many years and in the most part totally approve of many things here , But I have noticed one thing that is lacking.

I may have missed it and feel free to slap me down if I did

I cover all msm, I cover Fox news , Drudge and a whole heap of other anti illegal sites.
    While the anti illegal sites cover it , I seem to be missing it , even on Fox news.

The biggest part of the economy going south is that illegal aliens are DOING the jobs that Americans WILL do.

I watch Cavuto , O'Rielly and many others yet it is NEVER brought up that we have a high un employment rate because ILLEGALS have many of the jobs that American citizens use to do.

I HAVE YET TO HEAR ONE OF THESE TALKING HEADS SAY THAT

The issue never comes up , What can we do to let the media know that we know ?

William , you get lots of air time , your a great speaker and do a darn good job , Is there a way to really push this?

Or am I just blowing smoke here?

Banned
    I may not have explained it real well but I'm just frustrated that every time there is a tv discussion on illegals this issue never comes up.

Yet roofers , construction , drywall , framers , grocery store workers , fast food, packing house and millions of other jobs are held by illegals ,

These use to be good middle class and entry level jobs for Americans

Yes. You are right, but I have read some of that here. Also in the book, "The Immorality of Illegal Immigration."

But it is true that citizens won't take the jobs under the downward spiral of pay and/or conditions created by the hiring of illegals and legals (at least before the recession). In the technology field, where I am, there is a big push for more legals because they work cheaper--but better pay for them than their own countries. There are actually companies that show American companies how to word their employment ads to push away Americans so they can say they couldn't find any and have to import labor (in accordance with legal requirements "always"). Engineer employment and salaries in the US have been killed by importing legals--not even illegals!

It is a myth, I believe, that all illegals are poor and downtrodden. And, it is immoral for our companies with policy suport from our government to brain drain 3rd world countries of the human resources needed for their economies to improve. At the same time, importing legal or illegal resources hurts citizen workers, so it becomes a downward spiral for all. But I got that from the book above. I plan to send it to one of my Senators when I am done, with a cover letter--who knows, maybe he'll read it and learn something about what's really happening to citizens with the current policies in place.

Warm regards,

Watson
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Banned
    My wages and job opportunities being in the trades and services, along with tens of millions of the middle class have suffered because of the illegal alien invasion and low life employers of them.
    Its a top issue that needs attention.
    Sometimes it feels like ALIPACERS are all either retired, or well to do and don't experience this in their day to day lives competing for these jobs like some of us do.
    Unskilled labor is an ignorant term.
    And there is no job an American won't do for a "respectable" wage.
    I have proudly posted before, I have been doing these jobs for 38 years and will love working with my hands, back, and mind till the day the good lord takes me. Or an Obama care death panel.

Banned
    I remember growing up in the 60s and 70s

You made money by mowing lawns , I even stacked cord wood
    I picked strawberries and oranges , I worked as a box boy in a store for $2.10 hr , I cleaned floors , I separated soda bottles ,

I got nothing and I had to work for everything I wanted , Any job I could find I would take.

The car wash and fast food were other starter jobs (luckily I avoided these)

Now all these jobs are gone to illegals or anchor babies, here in Vegas you need to speak spanish to even think about a fast food job.

Construction apprenticeships were hard fought for jobs and almost impossible to get , you had to know someone to get one, Now you can't bet one unless your raza or illegal. And the pay is about 1/3 what it use to be.

I got my apprenticeship and learned my trade only because I did have an "in"
    but I'm lucky , I have a job that is extremely in demand , NO illegal can do it , and it pays well with diamond bennies .

Sadly nobody is learning to do "my job" anymore and when the last of us old timers retire in the next few years it will be an industry completely in the hands of illegals or anchors .

Banned
    I think what I'm trying to say is you just don't see enough of the problem on the media equating illegals and the sad state of the economy.

We really screwed the pooch going from an industrial base to a service base.

when i was growing up convenient stores were family run. from mom and dad minding the cashier register and the kids cleaning or stocking items on the shelves. nowadays the store is managed by a "store manager" and illegal aliens are stocking shelves and cleaning. Small businesses have become a little CEOs if you think about it. same with Pizzerias. used to be family runned fast food when i was growing up. now you dont see the owner but he has his little minions of illegal aliens doing deliveries because they're competing with other pizzerias who can deliver faster and often. society played into it too. small businesses has become just as competitive as the Wall St on a small scale.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

The claim is that Hispanics do 5% of the work. The main problem is where they consintrate the work. There was a time when constitution was an admired and respected trade(s). Now it is looked at as demeninging and that Americans won't do it.

But I can't help but wonder...if they can't figure out how many IA are here where do they come up with this number? It would have to come from lagitamate sorces. There fore...we have no real figures as to what damage the IA are doing.

But as to your question. It is a topic often brought up here...at least by me.

You may also want to rant about the damge the "cheap labor" is doing to all the jobs that kids use to do. I guess they won't work anymore either!

Re: Alipac needs to step up, William , I"m calling you

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I have not been here long , but I've followed this site for many years and in the most part totally approve of many things here , But I have noticed one thing that is lacking.

I may have missed it and feel free to slap me down if I did

I cover all msm, I cover Fox news , Drudge and a whole heap of other anti illegal sites.
    While the anti illegal sites cover it , I seem to be missing it , even on Fox news.

The biggest part of the economy going south is that illegal aliens are DOING the jobs that Americans WILL do.

I watch Cavuto , O'Rielly and many others yet it is NEVER brought up that we have a high un employment rate because ILLEGALS have many of the jobs that American citizens use to do.

I HAVE YET TO HEAR ONE OF THESE TALKING HEADS SAY THAT

The issue never comes up , What can we do to let the media know that we know ?

William , you get lots of air time , your a great speaker and do a darn good job , Is there a way to really push this?

Or am I just blowing smoke here?
    I get very little air time and when I do, the thirty seconds I get to speak goes quickly.

Also, while I have some latitude with what I say on the air I have to keep what I have to say on the topic the news channel wants to address.

We do not control how much we get on the air, when, or on what topic.

It is a good point you suggest and I have been saying on talk radio shows where I do have more time to explain my positions that the President should not be pushing Amnesty for illegals when we already have around 25 million unemployed and underemployed Americans. I also say that doing so is a form of treason and a form of warfare against the innocent American populace.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    William
    I know you do the best you can with the time you get .

My point was more to the talking heads in the media that bemoan the bad unemployment numbers but NEVER mention the effect illegal immigration has on those numbers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast