Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If the truth were to be totally known, Americans can and will take jobs that are given to illegals. Witness the cases of Swift and Tyson, etc. in the midwest. When the ICE raids have occurred, these companies were inundated with legal applicants, many of them African Americans. I watched news coverage last evening that interviewed illegals who have fled to New Mexico as a result of SB 1070. These people were not picking lettuce. They were auto mechanics, construction workers, etc. They are not finding the work in New Mexico that is/was prevalent in Arizona, and considering returning to Mexico. We live in a predominately agriculural area, and there are many legal and illegal farm workers. Many of the wives of these generally male workers, are housekeepers. The going rate they charge is $15.00 an hour, which is nearly double the minimum wage in this state. A legal Hispanic grooms our office grounds which is very small and charges $25.00 per visit for less than 30 minutes work. Recently, my company was notified by the state that the current landscaper they pay a flat service fee to did not have a business license, and the company was going to be fined or be forced to begin placing him on a payroll tax exemption status. The company is fairly sure the former working relationship with this indvidual was "turned in" by a contractor who is playing by the rules, and paying the stiff self employment taxes that this state levies. I think we should all begin writing our congressman and demand the following:

No more "birthright" citizenship...no anchor babies

Within 5 years ALL Federal and State written and oral communications shall be in English only

Employers who knowingly hire illegals shall serve ten years in jail, minimum.

I.D. theft of social security numbers shall be a federal offense, and subject to life in prison.

Talk to someone who has been a victim of I.D. theft. i.e., the woman in Arizona who stopped receiving social security checks. Reason? Someone had stolen her SS#. The I.D. thief was killed in an automobile accident, with her SS# on his person. The social security administration was notified and stopped all payments to that SS# number. Social security funds were this poor womans only source of income. The financial and emotional trauma she suffered was fierce. She eventually has been reinstated with the social security administration and eligible for her monthly payments....it took months.

We have a disgusting mess in the country with illegal alien immigration, and the severity of the problem has been ignored by both parties. BOTH PARTIES

Have we ever thought about creating our own Internet Radio Station?

Invite folks on from other groups, stay focused and on topic, create podcasts.

Just another idea!

KINDA like XM for Patriots!

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    William
    I know you do the best you can with the time you get .

My point was more to the talking heads in the media that bemoan the bad unemployment numbers but NEVER mention the effect illegal immigration has on those numbers.
    The talking head in the media know that their jobs will likely be lost if they start actually representing the American public on a regular basis in defiance of those mega wealth influence that control the networks and support Open Borders for the US.

You can write them emails if you like, they get tons of them from people begging them to do the right thing. But they rarely listen to their audience, they listen to their bosses.

Talk radio show hosts are more responsive to their audiences and more dependent on their audiences for their positions and ad revenue so they are more likely to express what it is you want expressed.

Me and ALIPAC are doing everything in our power we can do to get your side of the story out there.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    Have we ever thought about creating our own Internet Radio Station?

Invite folks on from other groups, stay focused and on topic, create podcasts.

Just another idea!

KINDA like XM for Patriots!

Ken
    I had the same idea but with a cable channel, lol

24/7 illegal immigration stories , reports , talk , call ins , etc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12