Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey MW you have almost 10,000 posts. Great job and thanks.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    He MW you have almost 10,000 posts. Great job and thanks.
    OH no he's going to beat me

We'll be watching and waiting for fireworks by April.

Now don't flood us MW. Be real. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, all I can say is that when I look back at the night GHWB spoke of the New World Order (like we would never have anything to say about the matter), I nearly went crazy because I had no outlet other than to write my congressman. I was sleepless a lot of nights after that. I thought to myself, boy what the citizens of this country is a way to communicate. I needed that then and now. Then there was ALIPAC...Thank my lucky stars I'm in a country that eventually provided that, one way or another.

I know no one here means harsh criticism, but yes, this is an open forum, but with rules!..just like any other organization. For instance, that core preservation is something we all want for our country..a blend of isolationism and nationalism..and a fair amount of it at that. Consequently and conveniently, any organization's own blend can and does provide a rule of law. ALIPAC is an organization, that must, if it is going to survive and stand against opposing beliefs, formulate its own blend, which I think William has done a great job at. He knows when to lay low and he hits hard when needed. William is a strategist, if he weren't this board may have ceased to exist a while back. Cudos to ya, W!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    An example I could use happened on topix a while back. One alledged anti immigrant person made horrible racist statements and openly admitted to belonging to a group of white supremacists. The OBL's on that thread used it to paint all of us with the same brush.
    Always turn the OBL's fractured logic back on them. It they paint all immigration enforcement advocates as racist because of the statement of one white supremacist, then they must also believe that ALL illegal aliens are rapists, murderers, drunk driver killers, identity theives and terrorists because of the actions of some illegals.
    Were you on that post too? lol, that is exactly what I did roflmbo it is a twisted joy of mine to turn statements back on them
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123