Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC has made us all proud.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    YAHOOOOOOOOOO! That is awesome!

This is really awsome. ALIPAC has grown so much..like we needed it to do!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Great News!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Way to go all you ALIPACER'S, What a team!! And a very special thanks to William for ALIPAC, your guidance, oh ya and your superb Ideas!!
    Everyone!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Number 12 with a bullet

I heard that L.A. Times reported today that antiimmigration websites have exploded in membership, nearly doubling in the last month. People should troll around the other sites and recommend that they visit here. I actually didn't find this site for a couple of weeks, and I was actively searching.

"You can stop the amnesty bill! Join the fight at www.alipac.us."

Re: Number 12 with a bullet

Quote Originally Posted by AmyCarter
    I heard that L.A. Times reported today that antiimmigration websites have exploded in membership, nearly doubling in the last month. People should troll around the other sites and recommend that they visit here. I actually didn't find this site for a couple of weeks, and I was actively searching.

"You can stop the amnesty bill! Join the fight at www.alipac.us."
    Great Idea Amy, I will do that, I put it in my favorites!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12