Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You have to vote, if you want to complain then you have to vote, The main reason im gonna vote is that I don't want to let our troops down, and I want to vote to get rid of affirmitive action in colorado. But that is a great Idea I would gladly be on board!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

count me in

I am writing in Lou Dobbs. This is a great idea. I will help to pass the word.

My 0.02 cents - go for it. So long as it isn't a huge resource drain, and helps to educate the public, why not?

Populist said:
    I'm sure most of us here have seen the CIS commissioned poll that shows many if not most voters are unaware of the candidates (especially McCain's) continuing support of amnesty.
    This reason alone is enough for me to support the idea. Most of the people that say they support McCain don't truly understand his history and positions on immigration-related issues.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome aboard 93camaro. Glad to have you along and thanks for your support
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    My wife and I were planning on voting for a 3rd party candidate or writing in someone. I think at this point any idea is a good one. We will both gladly give our pledge if this will help one of the three idiots change their minds and listen to what the majority of Americans have been wanting.
    Ditto

All three have a path to citizenship, with an Amnesty destination.

I feel like I have to vote for the lesser of the evils again and I've only decided on who is the evilest of the evils. The other two still have a chance at my vote.

The parties need to realize that America is not pleased with the choices put before us.

Dixie

A reminder on this recent, telling poll:

Poll: Voters Unaware of Candidates’ Immigration Positions
    McCain Supporters Farthest Off the Mark

http://www.cis.org/articles/2008/voter_release_08.html

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    My 0.02 cents - go for it. So long as it isn't a huge resource drain, and helps to educate the public, why not?

Populist said:
    I'm sure most of us here have seen the CIS commissioned poll that shows many if not most voters are unaware of the candidates (especially McCain's) continuing support of amnesty.
    This reason alone is enough for me to support the idea. Most of the people that say they support McCain don't truly understand his history and positions on immigration-related issues.
    I agree. The resource drain would be my concern and how many people can we reach?

I'm writing in a candidate that dropped and praying that God will create a miracle and give us another candidate or candidates with brains.

Gogo - re: "candidates with brains..."

Let me offer this great quote from the late George Burns in response:

""Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair." - George Burns

I love that one.

April
    Strategy Idea

What if we create a website that is equally aimed at Clinton, Obama, and McCain.

The site shows pictures of illegal aliens crossing the border and explains to the major candidates "This should not be the path to citizenship"

The site would have a pledge that says each person that signs below pledges the following.

1. We will be voting.
    2. We will withold our votes from each of the three candidates that continues to stand for a path to citizenship for illegal aliens in America unless these candidates change their stance.

The hope would be to illustrate the large block of votes that are unhappy with McClintObama stances on immigration.

If McCain wants those votes or if Hillary or Obama want those votes they must loudly and publicly change their stances.

The idea is to create a high stakes game of Chicken going into the election.

Let me know what you think of this strategy idea. Whether we move to the next step of polling our entire supporter base on this will be based on your responses.

William
    I think it is a good idea, at this point I think the worst thing would be to just give up and roll with the flow.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast