Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: Victory In Alamance County NC

ALIPAC: Victory In Alamance County NC

JP Here I am on the phone with William. He has an hour drive home and asked me to report this poist to you. Our team had over 150 people in Graham NC today, the Illegal aliens and their supporters had less than 50!

Furthermore, we have unconfirmed reports that police had to arrest 7 or more illegals supporters for some type of disorderly conduct.

More details will be released soon.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This is great news!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This just made my day! I just hope the TV coverage and newspaper coverage will not overlook the fact that anti-illegal supporters outnumbered the pro-illegals 3-to-1.

This just made my day! I just hope the TV coverage and newspaper coverage will not overlook the fact that anti-illegal supporters outnumbered the pro-illegals 3-to-1.
    Knowing the media.....they'll probably not report it or give it a slight mention.

Anxiously awaiting Williams update! Hopefully Lou Dobbs will at least comment on this.

My time here is now 4:54 not 3:54. ???

Just got back from Graham... it was terrific! It was really nice to put faces to names from here, but nicer still was to see some people bring their children in support of our cause!!!!

We were peaceful, but proudly held our signs up for all to see. Some people in cars honked to show their support. There was media there, but the only one I was familiar with was Channel 11 out of Durham. Of course Raleigh couldn't be bothered.

GOOD JOB , to all who were there. Can't wait for the Tea Parties...

I'm tickled RED, WHITE AND BLUE!!!!!

Awesomely Awesome!

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    A win , thanks for reporting , Cant wait for more
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast