Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Went to Graham, NC what a rally with fellow Americans. Met Kim and his wonderful family. Thank you Kim for your organizing the rally.

William was there giving his wonderful support and guidance to all of us.

Alamance County Sheriff Terry Johnson came and told us how much he appreciates our support. He is such a loved Sheriff, and he gave many hugs and hand shakes to the folks in our crowd.

And meeting one of the Commissioner of Alamance was a great experience.

But meeting ALIPACERS in action is the icing on the cake for me.

And yes the young children were such sweeties, getting the best education of American Freedoms.

Tea Parties, NEXT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some video from the event, and an article mentioning the arrests:

http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-alamanc ... 6262.story

The illegal supporter's song kind of lost volume once they came up to all the supporters there from our side

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    Some video from the event, and an article mentioning the arrests:

The illegal supporter's song kind of lost volume once they came up to all the supporters there from our side
    I wanted to see them get arrested. :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Immigration Protest Expected in Alamance County on Wednesday

GRAHAM, N.C. - Police arrested several demonstrators, including a woman dressed as the Statue of Liberty, Wednesday at a rally to protest Alamance County's controversial immigration enforcement program.

Seven demonstrators blocked the front doors of the Alamance County Jail in protest of the 287(g) program, which gives local law enforcement agencies training in enforcing immigration law and creates a partnership between the local agency and U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement. The Alamance County Sheriff's Office participates in the program.

"They shouldn't be going after nonviolent working people," said Gail Phares, who helped organize the protest. "We need these people, who help us in many, many ways."

Thirty-three groups sponsored the event, which was called the Pilgrimage Walk for Peace.

Sheriff Terry Johnson briefly shook hands with supporters and insisted his officers are not discriminating against illegal immigrants.

"We don't drag that one off the street," he said. "You have to violate the law to get punished."

Audrey Chwankl of Siler City arrived dressed as the Statue of Liberty and was taken into custody.

Overall the protests were peaceful; those who were arrested appeared to have intended to be arrested, since they handed out fliers saying so.

The Pilgrimage Walk for Peace and Justice plans to walk again Thursday in Greensboro, where they plan to protest Guilford County Sheriff B.J. Barnes, who is attempting to adopt the 287(g) program.

April
    GREAT NEWS!!!

Please post some more video if available.

GOOD JOB GUYS!!~!

Our team had over 150 people in Graham NC today, the Illegal aliens and their supporters had less than 50!

YAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Thank-you and GREAT JOB to all who attended!!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I love this,more great news for all of us.........GO ALAMNACE COUNTY!!!!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

welcome yenko13 to ALIPAC and the fight!

OH! by the way on CNN right now Lou Dobbs is naming off states that are investigating ACORN. North Carolina is on the list.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast