Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you team! Today was a great day! Some of the press, like NBC 11, is slanted towards the illegals, but we won the day.

The illegal alien supporters were a very small group and very strange birds.

I am so appreciative of everyone that came.

I will post a more detailed report soon.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You might like this article, i bet the students enjoyed printing my quotes slamming some of the faculty at Elon lol

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-879662.html#879662

but you wont like this biased report
    http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?secti ... id=6751823

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    I'm tickled RED, WHITE AND BLUE!!!!!

Perfect! Mind if I say ditto?

Thanks! I'll be looking all of this over tonight. Can't wait.

MW
    Vortex wrote:

This just made my day! I just hope the TV coverage and newspaper coverage will not overlook the fact that anti-illegal supporters outnumbered the pro-illegals 3-to-1.
    I read another post that had an article that was reporting only 50-70 287(g) supporters were at the rally.

Our opponents numbers always seem to be exaggerated while our numbers are almost always under-estimated by the media.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

So glad it was a success.

Though, I have to tell you William, and all other ALIPACer's that were there. The counter protesters were T A M E compared to their out west counterparts. Out here, you would have had people attempting to slap the signs out of your hands, standing so close in front of you to block your signs, they would practically be on your feet. AS well, they would have been hurling nasty and vulgar insults at anyone who does not agree with them.

They will also break things, windows and anything in their path. People protest very politely in NC.......
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

North Carolina residents gather to support 287 (g)

(With a few pictures)

http://t.love.com/202428749

Related post of ALIPAC:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-879662.html#879662

(Make a Post!)

What do U think of this Group To Rally In Graham To Show Support For The 287G Program?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... IDyLYaSF0W
    The Raleigh based national organization ALIPAC, will join with state groups NC Voice and NC Listen, to speak out in support of our local police, the Rule of Law, local enforcement of immigration laws, and the popular 287(g) program in Graham, NC on Wednesday as illegal immigrants and their supporters enter the town to criticize the Sheriff.

These immigration enforcement groups have a permit to gather from 2 pm to 5 pm on the 100 block of South Maple Street in Graham, North Carolina. Americans of every race and political party, who represent the 81% documented in certified polls as supporting local police enforcing immigration laws are invited. The illegal aliens and their supporters are expected to arrive at the same time, but will have no permit.

"Many of us have worked very hard to get the 287(g) and similar ICE programs implemented in North Carolina and around the nation," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "Local enforcement of immigration laws can save American lives, property, jobs, wages, schools, jails, hospitals, and taxpayer resources from illegal immigrants with broader criminal involvement."

Alamance County Sheriff Terry Johnson and other police agencies have recently come under political attack from the ACLU and other "immigrant rights" groups that are launching unsubstantiated accusations of racism and racial profiling. Some of these groups plan to protest outside of Johnson's offices on Wednesday.

"These illegal immigrant supporting groups are trying to politicize our police officers with a radical agenda," said William Gheen. "We want our police officers to enforce all laws including immigration laws, when such practices make our communities safer."

ALIPAC does not expect the illegal immigrant groups to cause any trouble in Graham, NC despite the numerous documented incidents across America where their participants have been arrested and charged with crimes. However, Graham police officers will be on hand and the Alamance County Sheriff Department stands ready to assist if needed.

"These groups are known to get very rowdy and antagonistic in other parts of the country," said William Gheen. "However, we think they have enough sense to know that Alamance County is not Los Angeles."

On Sunday April 5, 2009 a Burlington man, William Bryan Barber, 43 was killed by a previously deported illegal alien named Lidia Monica Lopez, 41. Unconfirmed reports were broadcast this morning on WBAG's talk claiming that Lopez was leaving a Catholic church planning meeting for Wednesday's protests when the death occurred. Thanks to programs like 287(g), local police have an immigration hold on Lopez. http://www.digtriad.com/news/features/ar...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123