Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Volunteers Needed to spread the word on next Show!

Friends,

I need your help to post this invite on hundreds of websites! Please locate any websites where people on our side of the immigration debate read, or the opposition reads, or Obama and McCain supporters meet.

Please deliver this invite into the heart of the national online discussion!

W

--

Obama Vs. McCain: Which is worse? Your vote?

Both John McCain and Barack Obama hold views on the topic of illegal immigration that are rejected by over 80% of Americans, truth be known.

Both are very busy making promises and pandering to the pro illegal alien faction within the Hispanic vote which makes up less than 5% of the voters!

Do you know the truth behind their immigration stances? How did this happen? Are Obama and McCain's primary victories a sign of public support for amnesty? If they succeed in getting their immigration agendas through Congress, what will it mean for America's future? Which candidate is the worst for America? Which is the lesser of two great evils?

You decide!

Tune in and call in to learn more and cast your vote LIVE ON THE AIR this Sunday July 20!

You can join the debate and cast your vote during the LAST AMERICANS STANDING SHOW hosted by ALIPAC's President William Gheen.

The show airs each Sunday 3-5pm EST / 12-2pm Pacific and can be heard on stations in Tennessee and Indiana or live on the web via http://www.RepublicBroadcasting.org and http://www.LastAmericans.us

It's time to speak out America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NP , William . I know a couple of YouTubes i've been Errrr "Debaiting" with for a couple of days . They should be up for it . oh yeah
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I just emailed info to several contacts on this Sunday's program. This will be a great show!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll look around for some sites and put it on my regular go to sites.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    NP , William . I know a couple of YouTubes i've been Errrr "Debaiting" with for a couple of days . They should be up for it . oh yeah
    I've been watching your posts to zahid.... He is a very intense offensive individual with a real ax to grind.

Do you know if they allow us to post emails or websites in our responses? I've tried a couple of times to put Isabel Garcia's bosses email there and my doesn't show up. Finally I just gave his name and said google him.

He doesn't give up??!!

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    I've been watching your posts to zahid.... He is a very intense offensive individual with a real ax to grind.

Do you know if they allow us to post emails or websites in our responses? I've tried a couple of times to put Isabel Garcia's bosses email there and my doesn't show up. Finally I just gave his name and said google him.

He doesn't give up??!!
    yeah he's a piece of work . I missed spelled a word and did he ever nail me Yes , you can "Sneak" in a web addy . just need to break it up alittle so it's not your standard www.addy.com type.
    ps:I've gota couple other videos between the 2 major parties that zahid look lame . But that video really gets my blood boiling with the Illegals again trashing Sheriff Joe's image with a stick Errrrr
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Send E-Mails to Friends

It is easy - when I find an ALIPAC article - I copy it and e-mail it.

I know a few people who like to mass e-mail their groups....

I have one friend who has an email following.

The friend that I get these e-mails from the most, is close, and I send the ALIPAC article to them.

I tell them to join ALIPAC, it is that simple and easy.