Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks AE. I'm really more interested in specific articles like the Minnesota Bush Crash that killed kids by an illegal driver that had been stopped before. I guess I want to use Alipacs archives for the stories and steer people to Alipac. I'm don't plan on talking for an hour just on stats and crime after crime. I want a good 5- 10 specific crimes that can illustrate what is going on in the country.

I have the Sara Cole, Jamiel Shaw, Lili Clark and a couple of other stories. I specifically want stories that involve illegals that had been stopped before and then committed another crime or hurt and killed someone.

Then I want specific victories that we at Alipac had a hand in. Such as legislation victories federally and by state. I want to show how their voices can multiply and have an impact.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Here a couple more. The second one is on Dani Countryman.

http://www.alipac.us/article2516.html

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-455230-.html

Thanks April, this is just what I want. Specific cases.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Thanks April, this is just what I want. Specific cases.
    You're welcome!

AE

Good April. When I read this last post of yours Gogo, that was first on my mind and then scrolled down to see April had also thought about it too (this is why we all work so well together).

Actually, though, while looking I did find a lot of interesting stuff, but as you said it is across the board nationally and is generic to demographics and not to specific cases.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12