Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC's appeal on behalf of Jake and MJ of Freedomfolks!

Friends of ALIPAC,

As you all know, ALIPAC is in the middle of a very critical fund raiser. We have to raise a minimum of 20k by the end of August to keep going. You can see our progress on the fund raising bar above.

For those of you that can afford to contribute to ALIPAC and send some small donations to Jake and MJ of Freedomfolks, please do.

You can read our appeal for them in today's e-mail alert found at this link...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=76496

Jake and MJ have traveled, bought equipment and software, and worked hard financing things mostly out of their own pockets.

The camera that the illegal aliens supporters destroyed was Jake's main tool on behalf of our movement.

I can tell you from my personal interactions with Jake and MJ and the projects that we have worked on together, these two are great patriots and friends to ALIPAC and our cause.

If you can afford to, please visit their site and chip in via their Paypal CONTRIBUTE feature.

We need Jake and MJ up and running strong and as fast as possible.

We need to show the illegal aliens that violence will not prevail or lead to any gains for their side or losses for ours.

Jake and MJ have not asked me for this assistance, but I called Jake and cleared it with him first. He was very appreciative and did politely indicate that they could use the help. An unexpected expense of $1,000 is not in their budget at this time!

Please give this some consideration.

Thanks for listening and thanks for helping.

If you can help, go to http://freedomfolks.com/

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll be going over to contribute.

I met them both at our Illinois Conference July 16th and at the events before and after this day. I found them to be very nice people. Look through their site to see how active they are.

I'm so sorry that a sweetie like MJ got attacked. I can't even imagine what Jake felt when this was going on.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please contribute if you can.

I met Jake and MJ in DC. They are both very nice and inteligent folks. I got to spend a lot of time with Jake in DC working on video projects. And you know, what's not to love about a woman that's brave enough to go bald. I really admire that.

Dixie

I'll go to their site and contribute now. I can't give much, but I'll donate as much as I can spare.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Done.

I'm going to chip in some too from my personal funds.

W

I'll do what I can.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I just picked up lots of new work and will send some money to ALIPAC and Freedomfolks.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I get paid Friday, my wife knows I have wanted to contribute for a long time now, it just seems I am always broke. Damn mortgage company wants money every month, so does the electric company, cable company, insurance companies, student loans, food, gas, car payments, they ALL want my damn money. And I dont even WANT to give them money, but they say they will turn stuff off and take my home and cars away if I dont. Mean companies......

Anyway, look out FRIDAY!!! thats my fun day.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

April
    Lets all chip in what we can, every little bit helps. These patriots deserve our help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast