Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: ALIPAC's National Online Debate: Presidential Candidates and Illegal Immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom View Post
    My vote will go to who ever will be best to deal with illegal immigration . Right now it looks like its Santorum.
    I agree with a few here that have already said they'd vote for anyone but Obama....i'll do the same.
    I know there are more issues right now , other than illegal immigration, but to me its the most important issue right now. We've been ignored and bashed and supported illegals for entirely too long already! Time for a new change...

yep we've supported illegals from as far back as at least since Ronald Reagan was President heck he opened the gates, but to be fair to him it was probably before that, but very few noticed it. I remember being told in the early 70's that Arizona was being over run by them at that time...

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo47 View Post
    I cannot give my support to Mitt. If we have learned anything at all from the last election and the mess Mr. Bush created with his prosecution of Ramos and Campeon, by Johnny Sutton and Mr. Gonzalez, it should be that we cannot trust anyone the GOP tries to force down our throats. My support will go to Ron Paul. The GOP is every bit as corrupt as the DNC and we should not forget it. They are intent on expanding globalisation which is killing us. People should wake up and realize this.
    I agree with you. But if Ron Paul does not get the nomination then i will vote for the GOP Candidate because i think if too many vote for a 3rd party Candidate then obama will be re-elected.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Ok, so several of you do not want to stick to the rule about posting later on based on your post count, fine I will change that. I'm just trying to make room for new folks to express their opinions here at ALIPAC. I'll lift the post count restriction, however I will remind everyone to stick to our forum rules closely and ask that our veteran forum members go easy on this topic until other newer members have a chance to weigh in.

W
    I think that those who blatantly were breaking the rules are equivalent to the illegals sneaking into our country and should go to the end of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by smbakk View Post
    Yes I did miss it and I am sorry. I deleted my post. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
    That is really nice. I like to see it when someone acknowledges that they were in error. You see so little of it or none of it on other sites - liberal or conservative.
    Bless you.

For Watson on previous page.

Why do you think Ron Paul did not run a business ? As a Doctor he delivered over 4,000 babies and some of them at NO CHARGE to parents who were too poor to pay. He could not have done that at no charge if it was not his business.
    Last edited by reader7272; 01-26-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: forgot to put persons name i was replying to.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234