Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC's Web Traffic SOARS!

Friends:

I just wanted to say that I am blown away by our web traffic this month. After doing some quick math of the web stats at

http://www.alipac.us/advstats.html

It appears that we have experienced more page reads this month than all other months combined since we started in Sept. 04!

We have prided ourselves on breaking a new traffic record each month and that was good growth, but this has exceeded all of our expectations.

If this growth continues we will soar past the 2 million reads mark before you know it.

This is great news in our endeavor to increase awareness with the general public. There is so much more to be done, but this is very encouraging and March has been an excellent month for our web traffic.

Our site and our friends at American Patrol are in the 2-3rd place spots out of all of immigration reform websites we know of. The top slot goes to VDARE.com

It is our hope that with mutual links pointing at each other... ALIPAC's traffic can help all ships to rise so to speak.

If we can just get our recoding of articles project back online and our Portal 1 operations worked out we can reach great hights working together.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Congratulations W,

I noticed the ranking go up about 10,000 since last week. I will continue to log in or just hit the site whenever I'm on the net. I know each one counts.

Mick
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

The Alexa rankings are tricky. They can come and go. It depends on how many visitors are using the Alexa tool bar and or carrying Alexa cookies.

It is an inaccurate guage but it gives us some perspective.

When people ask me how we got our site this high on the guage so early in the game I say it is a combination of things.

It is some web marketing techniques I've developed but it is mostly our allies and activists that do the trick.

ALIPAC has been very willing to work with and support other groups and sites as part of our philosophy and that has paid off dividends. There is much to be said for a "we're in it together' attitude and I think it is the what our movement needs more of.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know we all know this, but just in case we all DON"t know this...

If you are in another forum, and link to articles that are posted here, people who don't know this place exists get the message. So I am using those articles as frequently as I can. OLD articles are still good.

AND... if you want to search for information on illegal aliens in http://www.google.com you simple enter the words in the search box, and Google looks for those words and brings them forward with the information with all the words first.. the ones with only one word last.

These search in Google will bring several thousand pages.

illegal aliens hospitals

illegal immigrants hospitals

illegal aliens welfare

illegal immigrants smugglers
    ===================

Use the articles in this site and it brings people here.

Good plan Shaw! If ALIPAC had about 10 people doing that daily here and there around the net there would be no stopping this information from reaching the rest of the public after a time.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Good plan Shaw! If ALIPAC had about 10 people doing that daily here and there around the net there would be no stopping this information from reaching the rest of the public after a time.

W
    As for "doing that here," those are some of the search strings I use. Is it working?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

As for "doing that here," those are some of the search strings I use. Is it working?
    ------------------------

When I am confronted with opposition out there in idiot land, I ask people to go look for themselves. I give them the address there in my post and then the search string. I have been using the boolean attachments... illegal aliens +welfare all these years, but that is not necessary. I give them the three word explaination and they go look for themselves, and their preconceptions are lost. I win. And I prefer Google for my purposes. And yes.. it works.

I want to bring them back here. I want those people to find the articles in this stock of articles. So I am doing the visual search here.. and then going to the web. It is working.. I haven't had much time to work the forums yet. Sooon, but only for a while.