Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: ALIPAC's William Gheen on Straight Talk Radio Show Fri 3pm E

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I missed the last 10 minutes myself

That Knoxville City Councilman, Chris Woodhull, called me back. We talked for about 15 minutes, then he gave me his e-mail to forward some info. I sent him links to ALIPAC, FAIR, LAIR, CIS and NumbersUSA, along with an invitation to call any time if I could be of help.

Can someone please post a link to where we all could hear the radio interview.. I sure would like to hear.. I was at work when this was broadcasted

Banned
    Truism,

I just went searching for a transcript but can't find one. Gonna send 'em an e-mail or call their show tonight to find out if one is available.

I'll let you know on this thread.

RIP Jerry Hughes. I miss ya old friend!

Jerry Richard Hughes, 62 of Lakeland, died June 1, 2012 due to heart failure. Jerry was born May 17, 1950 in Huntsville, AL to Hugh and Mary (McCullough) Hughes, Sr. and moved to Lakeland in 1973 coming from Forest, MS. Jerry began his radio career at the age of 4 and owned Radio Station WWAB 1330AM. Jerry was best known for his nationally syndicated radio show Straight Talk which could be heard Monday through Friday 2-5pm on the Accent Radio Network. Jerry was formerly known as radio personality “Brother Love” in the 1970s on WWAB. In the mid 90s, Jerry founded the “Monday Night Group” here in Lakeland – a group of concerned citizens who discussed political topics each and every Monday for over a decade. Jerry is preceded in death by his mother, Mary. He is survived by his wife, Vicki; his son, Richard (Shannon) Hughes of Lakeland; his father, Hugh (Pam) Hughes, Sr. of Lakeland; his sister, June Crousore of Arden, NC ; his grandson, Gavin Hughes of Lakeland and his canine buddy, Panzer. Friends will be received Monday from 6-8 pm at the Lakeland Funeral Home where funeral services will be held 10am Tuesday. Burial will take place in Oak Lawn Cemetery, Plant City.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very nice to remember and honor your friend William.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234