Like Tree14Likes

Thread: ALIPAC's William Gheen Wins 8th Best Nativist of the Year Award For Stopping Amnesty

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC's William Gheen Wins 8th Best Nativist of the Year Award For Stopping Amnesty

While I must say that George Soros's 'Right Wing Watch' is overtly lying with their claim that I am somehow calling for violent actions, I find their reaction really amusing!

Especially since the article they are responding to makes it clear, in numerous comments, that I have been and remain dedicated to nonviolent political resistance. I always have been and remain so today despite their smears.

However, I would like to accept the honor of their hatred and lies. The fact that little ole me has been named 8th best Nativist of the Year 2013.... and the FACT that my name appears first on their target list is a great honor.

I have worked very hard for this distinction and I am humbly grateful that Billionaire George Soros and his character assassins have me at the top of their lists with other great people I admire on the list.

Big congratulations to Congressman Steve King of Iowa for his well earned position at number 1 on the Soros hit list!

Also, to think that my name 'William Gheen' now appears in lights on the great nation destroyer George Soros's hit list marquis with other American defender titans like Ann Coulter, Michelle Bachmann, Phyllis Schlafly, Mark Krikorian...

What a wonderful Christmas present this award is!

My condolences to the other great activists and leaders out there who fought hard against Soros, Obama, and their many minions this past year. We won the battle of 2013 and now they are shaking in their boots as we mount up to ride against them politically and peacefully in 2014!

I'd like to thank Brian Tashman and all the creepy commies over at Right Wing Watch, the National Council of La Raza, The New York Times, Fox News, YouTube, Facebook, and Barack Obama for making all of this possible.

Merry Christmas and thank you!

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC.us)
    8th Most Influential American Nativist of 2013

Please enjoy their smear jobs on the folks who are really fighting for We The People....

Nativist Of The Year Award: Eight Of 2013's Worst Xenophobic Leaders

Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 12/23/2013 3:20 pm

While the vast majority of Americans, including Republicans, back a comprehensive immigration reform plan that includes a pathway to citizenship, the Nativist movement is still trying to scare voters and elected officials into thinking that attempts to fix America’s broken system will actually destroy the country…and all of civilization.

Here’s a look at some of 2013’s worst xenophobic leaders, including our choice for “Nativist of the Year”:

8. William Gheen
    Americans For Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) leader William Gheen hasn’t changed his tune about using violence to stop immigration reform, warning that his group may soon stop using “nonviolent political means.” According to Gheen, politicians are trying “to demonize whites, Christians, and males” and turn over power to immigrants who are “gang raping, molesting kids, drinking, driving, killing, and joining gangs that try to feed our children cocaine and methamphetamine at the earliest age they can.”
    This, he contends, is all part of a scheme to collapse the economy and divide America. Gheen even claims that efforts to reduce gun violence are actually part of Obama’s plan to “disarm American citizens” and arm “illegal alien insurgents.”

7. Cathie Adams
    As the leader of the Texas chapter of Eagle Forum and a former chairman of the Texas GOP, Adams has been pleading with her fellow Republicans not to aid immigration reform efforts. Why? She believes that such reform measures are tools of Satan that will lead to the enactment of Sharia law and usher in the End Times.

6. Ann Coulter
    Conservative columnist Ann Coulter is angry that America no longer has racist immigration quotas, worrying that America will soon “turn itself into Mexico” and undermine its delicate “ethnic composition.” “The country is over,” she said, if the immigration reform passes. Coulter also seems to be creating figures about the undocumented population out of thin air, suggesting that there are 30 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S.

5. Phyllis Schlafly
    The immigration debate in Congress opened the door for some conservative activists to not only oppose reform efforts but also to fight any political outreach to non-white voters. Eagle Forum head Phyllis Schlafly took the lead, urging the GOP to abandon any outreach to people of color and Latinos in particular. She claims Latinos don’t understand the Bill of Rights or American values... because if they did, they would be voting Republican like real Americans do. Instead, explained Schlafly, Republicans should simply try to increase white turnout.

4. Mark Krikorian
    Mark Krikorian of the Center for Immigration Studies seems to think that Nativists are the real victims in the immigration debate and is attempting to use a “play the victim” mentality to attack supporters of immigrant rights. He says that Nativists are waging a heroic struggle against “ethnic chauvinist groups” and their allies in “Big Business…Big Labor, all the big donors, Big Government Big Education, Big Media, Big Philanthropy [and] Big Religion.” Krikorian hopes that the GOP stops trying to attract Latino voters, warning that “the future of the republic rests” on whether Speaker Boehner allows immigration reform to come to a vote in the House.

3. Michele Bachmann
    Speaking of which, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) and her friends in the Tea Party Caucus are desperately trying to defeat immigration reform by making sure that such legislation doesn’t even come up for a vote. Bachmann believes that immigration reform will literally destroy the future of the country and that Obama won re-election in part because he gave some undocumented immigrants the right to vote (he didn’t). She thinks that Republicans should give Obama a spanking until he hands over his magic wand that unilaterally gives the vote to all undocumented immigrants[:]

2. Jason Richwine
    The Heritage Foundation’s study on the supposedly devastating impacts of immigration reform might have had more credibility if its principal author, Jason Richwine, weren’t a proponent of racist pseudo-science with links to white nationalists. His report was so erroneous and misleading that even many of Richwine’s fellow conservatives didn’t find it credible, but that hasn’t stopped GOP politicians from using the salacious report to justify their anti-immigrant rhetoric.

Nativist of the Year: Steve King
    No surprise here. Rep. Steve King (R-IA) remains the face of the GOP’s anti-immigrant wing, as he believes that the survival of America and civilization itself relies on people agreeing with his “reasonable” xenophobic views. Nothing captured King’s outlook more clearly than his tirade against undocumented youth, who he believes are mostly drug mules with cantaloupe-sized calves.

Maybe such [extemist] rhetoric is a reason why the Nativist movement is beginning to fizzle.

Filed Under

People:

William Gheen, Steve King, Phyllis Schlafly, Michele Bachmann, Mark Krikorian, Cathie Adams, Ann Coulter
    Topics:

Immigration

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...phobic-leaders
    Last edited by imblest; 12-24-2013 at 03:45 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stand tall for anyone who is disliked by Soros's is doing good work for all America.!!!
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Wow, they can't put two words together without a lie being included!! They are just afraid!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Must send congratulatory messages to everyone on this list for standing up and speaking out for American citizens.
    Last edited by Newmexican; 12-25-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    While I must say that George Soros's 'Right Wing Watch' is overtly lying with their claim that I am somehow calling for violent actions, I find their reaction really amusing!
    'Bama has been lying to the American people for years, to get what he wants. Why should anyone be surprised that the rest of the amnesty crowd is following his lead.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Banned

Nativist Of The Year Award: Eight Of 2013's Worst Xenophobic Leaders!!!!!!

Proof your doing something right!!!!

April
    Yes the more you are attacked be assured the more good you are doing and the more there will be those who want to shut you up. I have experienced this myself and take it as a compliment and the mark of being a true patriot in times where truth and honor are in short supply.

Both terms nativist and xenophobic are misleading and untrue.

nativist: a policy of favoring native inhabitants as opposed to immigrants.

xenophobic: having or showing an intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.

You, W, are for legal immigration as are the others on the list. And people should favor 'native inhabitants,' such as American citizens over those illegal immigrants esp during these days of high unemployment.

We just want our immigration laws enforced, the law should be on our side but the powers that be, such as Soros, apparently want laws ignored. Must be due to money and/or power.

All names on the list should hold their heads high and be proud of themselves esp with so many powerful influences and people against them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    All names on the list should hold their heads high and be proud of themselves esp with so many powerful influences and people against them.
    Very true, one has to consider the source and what their agenda is and it is to destroy this country by any means possible and illegal immigration is on the front lines... the propaganda machines are one the communist best tools..as well as buying out conservative/ tea party sites to further their agenda and attack those who are shining a light on the truth. It is a relief to know this is one place that will never sell out.
    Last edited by April; 12-30-2013 at 07:59 PM.