Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All Hands On Deck, Amnesty Red Alert within hour

ALIPAC Activists,

We will be issuing an alert in about one hour.

We will need all the help from you we can get.

The Dream Act needs to fail this week and we need to do all we can.

Activist info and suggestions will follow soon. Please join us here online for the fight!

William Gheen
    9:30am EST
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Already started! I sent the Heritage report on the Dream Act into a local radio talk station. They are encouraging their listeners to call their senators immediately.

I just contacted Cornyn's office. The staffer was busy, but he said he didn't know the senator's position on the Dream Act, but that he would vote against it if he determined it was amnesty, that Cornyn would not support anmnesty in any form.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I have already started...Bond from Missouri...office said he has not made a decision ..I let them know I was not happy he had to THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!I would be calling back till I got decision as he is elected to represent me not Illegal Immigrants....onward...I go....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Cornyn's fax not answering.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Kay Baily Hutchison's office says she has not made a decision yet.... she wants to hear from more of her constituents. Her fax is working.

Floridians call Senator Nelson,he is on the fence with the Dream Act and is AGAINST H-1B visas.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I have not been able to get a decision from Lugar or Bayh, I am not able to get anyone to answer the phone at Bayh's office. I have been calling all mourning.

Switchboard

1-866-220-0044

Free Call

Calls are getting though fast we need more callers....but it sounds to me they are listening....AS THEY BETTER BE
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I will call boxhead and Piglosi and have been faxing all week.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

i am here too.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast