Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McConnell's office answers then puts you on hold and lets you sit there. He needs to be held accountable for that. They aren't being responsive to their constituents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Coryn's office is busy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Called Voinovich. They said they are getting more calls for the Dream Act than against and he has not released a statement on it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Called Voinovich. They said they are getting more calls for the Dream Act than against and he has not released a statement on it yet.
    "Gogo" you go girl!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    how is this possible? we are tens of thousands strong, and couple that with numbersusa people.. how are 'they' getting more calls in favor.. that sounds off.

CONTACT LIST....

Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if the radio shows are even talking about this back door amnesty. I heard Laura Inghram is but I haven't heard of any others. I know the OBL is using our method to work on. Let's just say we need to keep working. McConnells office is non-responsive and Lott's office didn't know is position. Good grief do they have the wet fingers in the air don't have have any intestinal fortitude. It looks like our guest and member numbers are coming up. Maybe people are just getting the message.

Just got through calling more family to help out. I can not get to McConnel either. Bayh said they are getting more calls opposed than for. Lugar will not comment. My phone is about to go dead going to have to let it recharge for awhile.

BrightNail,
    The pro-illegal illegal lobby (students) have been doing phone blitzes & phone trees in support of the Dream Act recently, and with Durbin they're trying to rush this piecemeal amnesty through with minimal public debate before our side can fully mobilize with talk radio. One senate office told me many of the calls in support of the Dream Act from out of state. So let's get rolling now: call, call, call.

NEW LINK FOR INFORMATION AND POSTING "DREAM ACT"

ALL HANDS ON DECK STOP THE..[/b]
    DREAM ACT" "NOW"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83281

Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast