Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just sent this message out to my private e-mail listings, with info garnered from our ALIPAC announcements. I hope others do the same:

THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN!

This time, an Amnesty Bill is being drawn that would favor entry of Illegal Aliens into our colleges over U.S. Citizens. "This is the Bad Dream Amnesty Act," says William Gheen of ALIPAC. "This legislation would replace American students in the limited seats in college at taxpayer expense!

NumbersUSA has a list of senators to call. Roy Beck was just on talk radio and noted that only 5 senators have so far publicly committed to opposing the Dream Act amnesty (that, by the way, would legalize millions - the student children would be able to sponsor their parents, and the whole cycle of chain migration would perpetuate). We have work to do. Please call, fax etc. the senators on this list. Beck said the vote could be as early as Wednesday or Thursday:

List of senators to call here:

http://www.numbersusa.com/

THIS WEBSITE WILL ENABLE YOU TO SEND FREE FAXES TO YOUR SENATORS. Please access this website and click on the sector that will allow you to send a free pre-written fax to your Senators.

We have to keep fighting if we are to win.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

SOSADFORUS,

IMO the Senators who said they would not vote if the amendment is attached the DOD think they have a better chance of passing STRIVE if the DREAM ACT is part of it or they think the prez will veto the DOD.Their just waiting for their best shot and this might not be it
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    SOSAD, Ex_Co said she called Crapo's office and he's a no to the Dream Act. So you can add him to your list.
    Its not my list its "gogo" list, I just copied and pasted it to another thread because they wanted to know who we had as knows so far.

Actually there is several lists on three different threads, tried to get everyone to the same thread but once they start posting they don't seem to want to move

I do know they are all doing an "AWESOME" job on all three threads though, I've just been trying to keep commuication and information going between all three, plus call and fax! Oh and post, which I haven't been able to get alot of that done in News!
    OK got it will add to the thread in ANNOUNCEMENTS. SOS will you take care of the list on this thread? Thanks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678