Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

All Unemployed Americans Need to Apply, Now

To: "My Legal name was here" came email

Dear Citizen and/or Legal Resident:

Hello my name is Patty Aviles, I am a UFW representative. I am contacting you regarding the inquiry you filled out at our www.TakeOurJobs.org website.

I would like to assist you in making sure you can make a connection with a farm employer.

We are not an employment agency but would like to work with you to assure you can find employment as a farmworker.

We are going to connect you with a free government service in your state through the One Stop Shop Employment Development Department in you area.

Please go to www.jobcentral.com

In the Keywords section please input FARMWORKER

In the Location section - Leave blank
    (Please note: you may not find agriculture jobs in your city or state. By not adding a location you can see and search the entire list of jobs available throughout the nation. The website has listings of all the farmworker jobs that are available.)

Please review and if interested in any job position, select the position. You will be directed to the job listing and how to apply.

We really want to make sure that this program works. We would like to hear from you if you were able to get a job.

Once you apply to the job listing, we will follow up with you within five days to further assist with the process.

If you submitted your application electronically please save the date and time of your application. The Employment Development Department or Employment Agency website in your state often provides a confirmation number. Please save it and have it with you when you communicate with the UFW office.

Please make sure you apply on or before July 23, 2010.

Sincerely,

Patty Aviles
    UFW representative

PS: Please feel to email me at toj@ufw.org if you have any problems contacting your E.D.D or state Employment Agency representative in your area.

Please Forward to every one you know. Thank you, Happy Independance Day and May God Bless America.

The pictures look well fed, don't they?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The UFW address is on the form. Think I'll send some photos of their mechanical replacements.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    Anyone actually believe that the UFW will replace any illegal workers with legal workers?

Heck, no they won't.

Fact is, if they do, then the illegal aliens will bring out their can of constant "whoop arse" on anyone who is not in their circle of illegal aliens.

Remember that Americans did these jobs, and they were stolen from the Americans.

Now the thieves want to "welcome" legal workers into their fold?

This was at the end of the form - look at the last two words:

"Sign me up to get breaking news and alerts on farm worker issues and immigration reform!"

Might not be a bad idea to get the heads up on the "immigration reform" stuff.

0 jobs found matching farmworker in Arizona
    No results were found matching this search.
    Please widen your search, or choose from
    the list of partners to the right...

0 jobs found matching farmworker in California
    No results were found matching this search.
    Please widen your search, or choose from
    the list of partners to the right...

This is like IT workers back in the '00-03' recession. They couldn't find jobs. A lot of the job ads weren't real. It was like sending your resume into a black hole. But we were bringing in nearly 100K of foreigners each year to do IT work in America during those same years.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    This is like IT workers back in the '00-03' recession. They couldn't find jobs. A lot of the job ads weren't real. It was like sending your resume into a black hole. But we were bringing in nearly 100K of foreigners each year to do IT work in America during those same years.
    Here's all the proof in the world that this scam takes place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU&NR=1