Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

www.kfi640.com
    http://www.johnandkenshow.com/

streamer
    http://www.kfi640.com/cc-common/streami ... reshed=yes

John and Ken go to WashingtonPosted by The John and Ken Show @ 11:15 am
    We are returning to Washington D.C. and bringing the angry mob with us! On April 23-24, The John and Ken Show will come to you live from the nation’s capitol where we will demand that Congress-holes reject amnesty for illegals and free the border patrol! John and Ken will interview Southern California lawmakers, and other special guests, so listen to the broadcast and help take our country back!

RAMOS AND COMPEAN HAVE BEEN POLITICAL PRISONERS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR 94 DAYS!

To learn more about the National Petition And Media Campaign To Pardon Agents Ramos And Compean visit www.pardontheagents.com

Click here for updates/contact information on Ramos

Click here for updates/contact information on Compean
    ------------------------

Uggh I'm probably the only one in America without cable!! Well, it looks like I'll be getting my info through my computer. Thanks for that link to KFI, Mkfarnam!!

I too, will not be getting any sleep tonight...Keep us posted GeorgiaPeach and please stay safe!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Uggh I'm probably the only one in America without cable!! Well, it looks like I'll be getting my info through my computer. Thanks for that link to KFI, Mkfarnam!!

Nope, I dont have cable either. I refuse to pay thier outrageous prices. Not to mention that my kids dont have to be bombarded by all the insanity and stupidty on it.

I don't have cable either. It's so neat to hear I'm not the only person in the dark ages. Ha! One great way to save money and raise educated kids with morals is to cut out cable TV and the uneeded electronic gadjets. All of my kids did well or are doing well in school and they all love to read. None of them care about what's going on in TV land.

Think of this one guys and gals.............

There are MANY talk radio shows that will be broadcasting live at the rally. I read that their broadcasts will go out to millions of Americans. And I also read that Mr. Tancredo will be speaking. Tom's gonna get his message to millions of Americans. This can not hurt his campaign
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Well I have cable and still nothing in the news, I',m sure curious how many people showed up!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well I have cable and still nothing in the news, I',m sure curious how many people showed up!
    I was thinking about something similar, like how much of what's happening will be making the news both locally and nationally??

Another cable/satellite empty nester!

Uggh I'm probably the only one in America without cable!!

Kudos to all the folks spending their hard-earned money on something other than smut TV and high priced video propoganda! (I'm still not sure if I cut mine off because of morals, or if it's because I'm so darned CHEAP

Jbird wrote:
    Nope, I dont have cable either. I refuse to pay thier outrageous prices. Not to mention that my kids dont have to be bombarded by all the insanity and stupidty on it.
    (for my personal inf,) what kind of ISP do they have in OK?

Streamers require cable for bandwich.

(I pay 145.00 a mo, for cable tv and High speed Internet)
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123