Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am I Racist?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michele Malkin does a great job in smearing these people. She got Geraldo Rivera, one of the biggest traitors at Fox News big time. Did anyone see this. He just shut up with that dumb Geraldo look on his face that was PRICELESS!!!!!! But of course Fox News are fair and balanced.

Oh yea, just cover Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole ect ect. Fill up the time that you could using to keep the nation informed. The only one who is doing any kind of job is Hannity on Talk Radio of course. I say Boycott TV news. Even our local news won't say (SHH!!!!! ) Illegal. But all of there names are Hispanic.

If you want to stay informed buy yourself a scanner. A police scanner. You will find out the truth in what they are doing in favor of Illegal's. No license, no registration, no speak English? Let them go. That is way it is.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I'm tired of the outright racist organizations like La Raza and MALDEF getting a pass on charges of "racism" when they clearly are.

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I'm tired of the outright racist organizations like La Raza and MALDEF getting a pass on charges of "racism" when they clearly are.
    me too, but from a different angle.

as far as I'm concerned, those groups have every right to their brown supremacy garbage, AS LONG AS THEY DO IT ONLY IN MEXICO AND GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY.

dragon5....my husband (or I should say, "ex-husband") called me racist on many occasions. We are now divorced, and I am living in Wisconsin while he is still living in Mexifornia with all his illegl alien neighbors.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

You are not a racist, you are a patriot.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Dragons5,
    I think the fact that your friend prefers Miller with a lime twist says something about her personality anyway! You don't have to be a beer connoiseur to know that's a liberal's brew!

Forget about her comment. It's clear that her vocabulary doesn't include the word "patriotic", so she falls back on the OBL version of "racist" to define (in her mind) your point of view. Clearly HER problem, not yours!

Dragon 5, you have always been one of the strongest, boldest people on this board. Obviously your "friend" is worthy of being called "ignorant."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

A friend of mine has just called me racist for my 'tough love' policy towards Mexico. It hurt me so bad to argue with her, but for her to call me racist was like a knife into my chest.
    The power of this single word never ceases to amaze me.

"BearFlagRepublic"]Your reason for boycotting Mexican products is excellent. And it has much to do with the Mexican oligarchy -- which is 100% white. They have a caste system in Mexico -- the whiter you are, the higher your position in society. The real racism lies in Mexico. You are boycotting a racist country. I am so glad you brought that up. I wrote that in a paper for an International Politics course and flunked, my paper was on Western Hemisphere Immigration and the professor a Chiliean Expert in South American Studies.... just a bit biased I think.
    This is exactly it. You don't have to look much further than at your tv set here in the US. Flip to any of the Mexivision affiliates and you will see white people mostly, and sometimes you would get the impression that Mexico is squeezed in between Norway and Sweden. All those who support amnesty in Mexico and the US want is more people they feel they can manipulate to do as they please when they please. They have no respect for these poor people, and they couldn't care less about their well-being. They just want to keep them uneducated, scared and resentful of the big, bad Americans, so they can keep their control over them. If they learn English and have a chance to broaden their horizons, what would happen to the wallets of Mexivision and the like??

It bears repeating that this girl stood with me shoulder to shoulder in the midst od the mega march in Dallas last year. Together we pleaded with our fellow Americans to fight against this travesty, together we screamed that we were not racist or bigoted and together we showed that these colors do not run!

It hurts me so much that she said what she did and I hope that we can reconcile at some point.
    It seems to me the racist label repeatedly thrown at the anti-amnesty side has finally worn her down, and this is just her reacting to her own fears that those who have called her racist might be right. Tell her she is playing right into the hands of the OBL. Reason over emotion. Simply put, Mexican is not a race, Hispanic is not a race, Latino is not a race, illegal alien is not a race.

Dragons, I'm sorry your aquaintance thinks of you this way...But, it is HER opinion...And, OPINIONS are like A@@HOLES..Everybody has one...
    You know, I've been called every name in the book at one time or another, even "Racist and Bigot"... But I like to call myself an AMERICAN...And it makes me feel better .
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast