Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One Step Further to Take it to Cardinal Mahony

There should be a subsequent bill that strips churches and other nonprofits of their tax exempt status for harboring illegal aliens.

Newly divorced Mayor Villareconquista I'm sure is going to do cartwheels while looking to mine photo ops out of that.

I heard that Cardinal Roger Mahony gave his blessing to the "Dreams Across America" tour. That's like a dog blessing a fire hydrant.

MW
    Mark my words, the bill will never make through the U.S. Senate. I would love to see it signed into law, however, I won't hold my breath. Regardless of what ends up happening, like Tancredo said, the bill will send a message to the U.S. Senate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Mark my words, the bill will never make through the U.S. Senate. I would love to see it signed into law, however, I won't hold my breath. Regardless of what ends up happening, like Tancredo said, the bill will send a message to the U.S. Senate.
    I'm sure this won't make it through the Senate but this will definitely out those who are determined to sell out the United States of America. I know we all know who will sell out the USA but this will not be shamnesty 1348, it's Homeland Security Budget. Could be very interesting.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    HALLELUJAH!!!!! I am going to LOVE watching the Mayor of Los Angeles squirm over this one!!!
    Oh he has no time for amnesty right now he has more pressing issues like chasing his new girlfriend around since recently ditching his wife. What a loser.

The City council in Denver are not real bright. They have already let illegals take over the city and its subsidized housing. It is rapidly becoming ghetoized with gangs and graffitti.

If Tom wants to really put the hurt on Denver he needs to have Housing and Urban Development audit subsidized housing in the Denver Metro Area and take the federal funds away. Then we will see which rocks the snakes sleep under.

More pressure needs to be exerted by lawmakers at the federal level to force ICE to crack down in Denver. There failure to do this, Im guessing with pressure from Degette, is moarlly and possibly legally criminal

The leadership in the anti illegal ailen movement here in Colorado are wonderful people but not real effective organizers. if any of you have any ideas let us know.

Oh and thanks to Mr T for all his hard work. Congrats.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

I've lived in Denver twice in my life, both times pretty much sucked. The first was on Washington St, which was a decent place (Ann B Davis (Alice from The Brady Bunch) lived only a few footsteps away) but was only a hop skip and a jump from all the things that make this country suck. The second time I lived there I wasn't as fortunate, I lived only a block or two from Colfax and Broadway.. don't let the name Broadway fool you folks, unless you think of prostitutes and drugies. Taking out Five Points would be a good start, unless it's changed in the last 5-10 years.

Don't let Denver be your image of Colorado. Yes, the upper class cities enjoy paying less for labor (ie, screw US citizens) for the most part, but the rest of Colorado is pretty decent. In matter of fact I plan on moving back to the Western Slope soon.

Hey nobelium

Let me know when you get to the western slope. Maybe we can coordinate some anti illegal stuff.

You are right about the rest of Colorado (but dont tell anybody )

five points has a illegals day labor center on the north side. There is young money dieing to rebuild Denver but the Schools are illegal and crime is going through the roof. They had the 1st of the annual Jazz concerts in City Park last week and 5 Gang members in Red stood in front of the stage. Denver Police still do a terrible job. ICE refuses to take Illegal ailen prisoners from the Denver Sheriffs Department.

Sanctuary cities get what they deserve. I just hate liveing in a first ring suburb of one. (Englewood)
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

I agree with you writestuffla,

There should be a subsequent bill that strips churches and other nonprofits of their tax exempt status for harboring illegal aliens.
    Welcome to ALIPAC!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    The leadership in the anti illegal ailen movement here in Colorado are wonderful people but not real effective organizers. if any of you have any ideas let us know.
    Rhino,

If S.1348 passes the Senate and we need to step up the pressure, how about a protest somewhere in Denver (maybe outside Salazar's office, for example)? I've never participated in a protest march but am willing to do so if need be. We could contact all those on the Numbers USA list of Colorodans, invite Peter Boyles to announce it (maybe he'd join us too), perhaps arrange for carpooling from the suburbs, etc.

Duh
    Duh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12