Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Sessions and Dorgan and Vitter and those like them

ohflyingone
    You have every right to be proud of Senator Sessions. I am proud of him to and ever so thankful for the few like him. I write to him more often than I write to my own Senators because I know he gets it and I feel better just having the contact.
    You are so right, Senator Dorgan is another keeper. And I was proud of Vitter too. We have quite a few Senators who understand what this whole thing means to the future of America. We need to thank all of those who support and protect America and we need to remind those that don't that their tenure in the beltway is limited.

Tancredo and Sessions What a team that would be!

Scarlett0214
    Excellent Idea!
    Lets draft Tancredo and Sessions for '08! Wow, I could go for that!

Jeff Sessions, Senator Dorgan, Tom Tancredo, Sensenbrenner, ARE ALL HEROES!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

there was some talk around town last year that Sessions was going to run for governor. I contacted his office to find out if that was true, but unfortunately he decided not to run. I would rather have him for governor than any of the ones that are on the ballot.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

That was a loss, Mamie. We have to move him up the ladder.

He's like a one man army fighting for the American people. If every American could spend just fifteen minutes listening to him, this man would win the presidency by a landslide.

He's just awsome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    That was a loss, Mamie. We have to move him up the ladder.

He's like a one man army fighting for the American people. If every American could spend just fifteen minutes listening to him, this man would win the presidency by a landslide.

He's just awsome.
    I never watch c-span, but I did hear Kennedy defending his actions the other day. I didn't even have expanded cable until the illegals started protesting in the streets, then I had to get it to see Lou Dobbs. Unfortunately for me, my laptop isn't working and my desktop isn't near a tv, so I have to choose between the two.

Jeff Sessions was the U.S. Attorney here before moving on to the Senate. They say the Lord works in mysterious ways, and I do believe that is very true. Jeff Sessions was not confirmed by the Senate as a federal judge -- can we all say "Thank you God!" Jeff Sessions is EXACTLY where the Lord knew he needed to be -- fighting for not only Alabama, but for America.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12