Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America and Washington sayings

America and Washington
    This is my opinion but I have noticed that traffic laws are now a source of revenue and has nothing to do with safety,
    Being elected has nothing to do with serve the people of America it’s just They will do what ever it takes to get in the white house …at your expense
    I bet many of you can come up with similar views or quotes and I also bet they will be about right ,,, the Dollar is the bottom line...............................

Add to it I bet there are alot of sayings out there that needs to be said

It's all about Power, greed & money!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

? If they want power then they need to empower Americans. Or else they will be kings over a new third world country that is always looking for away to riot against them, they better listen to Americans

JAK
    Our government is broken and we NEED .........
    COMPREHENSIVE GOVERNMENT REFORM!

A.
    com·pre·hen·sive [ kòmprə hénssiv ]
    adjective

Definition:
    1. inclusive: covering many things or a wide area
    a comprehensive survey of public opinion

2. including all: including everything, so as to be complete

B.
    re·form [ ri fáwrm ]
    verb (past and past participle re·formed, present participle re·form·ing, 3rd person present singular re·forms)

Definition:

1. transitive verb improve something by removing faults: to change and improve something by correcting faults, removing inconsistencies and abuses, and imposing modern methods or values

2. transitive and intransitive verb get rid of unacceptable habits: to adopt a more acceptable way of life and mode of behavior, or persuade or force somebody else to do so

We need to REMOVE the ABUSERS!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)